• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Good morning! Doing ok, about to get dragged out by my family though...

*sigh* Can't I have ONE time these people just let me have a rested day?
Ahh... Can't say I know how it feels, my family has never dragged me around too much.
Good luck!
I'm a bit sleepy, but fine otherwise. And yourself?
I'm gewd. :V I just got up, I watched Kimi no na wa yesterday and it was sooooo goood.

Dorm 1.JPG
Now for something completely unrelated~
Dorm Series 1
So I woke up and felt like creating a concept dorm room~ PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE DORMS IN THE RP. There are several points that make this different from the concept Idea Idea has raised ; Such as the bunks in the wall, inclusion of a loveseat, corkboard, thick storage windowsill, and multiple dressers (Which are hard to see due to perspective, also have you noticed perspective is my weak point ^.^) The rooms is built around the idea of expansion. The right wall is completely bare for the occupants to decorate, and the line of dressers provide a place to put a tv or other electronics purchased by the roommates. If you wanna think of this as anything you can think of this as an idea raised during construction.

Also GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

My character has been posted. I did make sure that this was still open and accepting in the search thread 2 hopefully that is still the case and if so I hope everything related to my character is fine. Idea Idea

My character has been posted. I did make sure that this was still open and accepting in the search thread 2 hopefully that is still the case and if so I hope everything related to my character is fine. Idea Idea
Very well. Now, I do want you to explain to me how your character managed to pass the exam at the PSA, given the kind of quirk they have.

Very well. Now, I do want you to explain to me how your character managed to pass the exam at the PSA, given the kind of quirk they have.
Due to the nature of the exam, it actually works well with Fengzhi quirk and his overall fighting style. Thanks to him being able to nearly fully control his muscles and his movement he would very much focus on dodging and weaving rather than fighting. He would control his muscles focusing on carrying the mannequin (when he manages to find them) allowing the rest of his body to dodge the possible encounters and perform the various acrobatic skill he has allowing to almost dodge most of the attack and ensuring those that do hit him would do less damage then meant to. Along with focusing on the controlling of his muscle and nerve impulses to allow him to both carry the mannequins and dodge the attacks he would be focusing on his perspective skills making sure that he wouldn't get ambushed.

In short, he would attempt to manipulate his perception skills both eyesight and hearing, to make sure none of the 'villains' happened nearby to his chosen mannequins and if he couldn't find an unprotected mannequin he would get as close as possible to it and then rather than fighting the villain he would do his best to outmanoeuvre, dodge and attempt to avoid the villains and if he found this wasn't possible and he found himself cornered he would take some time focusing solely on dodging and trying to figure out if the 'villain' had some sort of pattern to his attack and try to find the opportune point to counter using the piece of rope and trying to tie up the 'villain' before it has a chance to get back into its attack pattern. If the 'villain' doesn't have an attack pattern he would try and force a mistake doing this such as mocking it, trying to anger it or even looking like he had made a mistake and then taking advantage of that.

He would also have spent a little bit of time trying to assist his fellow aspiring hero mostly with fights that seem to be drawn out giving small bits of advice while also supporting them if they seem to get tired tagging in to cover them until they recover, but one thing he wouldn't do would be to steal the capture.

He wouldn't do the best in this exam but wouldn't be the worst in the exam chances are he would be located around the midpoint closer to the bottom half than the top.

Hopefully, this specifies what you were looking for and if not please do inform me on what needs to be changed or what needs more information added to it.

Also, the other edit on my backstory has been changed...well more clearly removed. Oh and sorry about the hero clothing pictures, I couldn't find anything better to show it.

Due to the nature of the exam, it actually works well with Fengzhi quirk and his overall fighting style. Thanks to him being able to nearly fully control his muscles and his movement he would very much focus on dodging and weaving rather than fighting. He would control his muscles focusing on carrying the mannequin (when he manages to find them) allowing the rest of his body to dodge the possible encounters and perform the various acrobatic skill he has allowing to almost dodge most of the attack and ensuring those that do hit him would do less damage then meant to. Along with focusing on the controlling of his muscle and nerve impulses to allow him to both carry the mannequins and dodge the attacks he would be focusing on his perspective skills making sure that he wouldn't get ambushed
Now that you say that... It seems my suspicions on this matter are a bit too much after all...

just to what extent does this control go? Nomatter what you do there is still a limit to human reaction skill and your muscles shouldn't be getting stronger from a change in attention... that kind of thing. I am assuming the quirk allows for some form of specialization where by sacrificing some parts of the cognitive function others are enhanced. The thing that is worrying me more and more is you using this to make up BS movements ... I am not trying to insult you or anything, I am just getting legitimely concerned regarding the ability in pratice.

Dishonoured Dishonoured

hihi! i had like one question about your quirk, regarding the reliance on the frontal lobe. wouldn’t it make more sense if it was the thalamus you’d be controlling? considering that’s the part of the brain that is sending signals to the cerebral cortex and everywhere else

in fact, the frontal lobe pretty much only functions to control moral judgement and personality.

forgive me if im wrong, it’s a bit early, im tired and im trying to remember most that i can about the brain :v

Idea Idea I have a new quirk in mind but I want to run it by you!

So I was thinking my new quirk is self inflicted gravity manipulation, he can only change his own gravity and mass, so he can make himself almost weightless which can increase his jumping speed and height tenfold and he stand on anything on any angle. Or he can make himself weigh a ton and have his punches do a ton of damage and be unmovable. but the limitation is that he can't get rid of gravity so he can't go zero gravity and levitate he can get close but nope. And he can only add such high mass while in his hero outfit otherwise he can only add about 300 pounds to himself before risk of breaking his body.

how does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back