• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

ucsx2bmczvpz.jpg

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Can I keep them?
of course :)

Idea Idea I'm interested in joining this rp~ I have a character in mind... I just need to draw them in PSA's uniform first~
Hello there! Of course you can join. Just make sure you read all our rules and other information (in particular the lore and mechanics) to make sure you really want to and can agree by them, and if you still do then welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

Greetings~ And I read most of them already just started to read though the IC and CS pages now~

Hello! \o/ And thank you for the warm welcome, Shammy~ I can't wait to get involved!
I recommend focusing more on reading through the rules, lore and mechanics beforehand, as those are alll relevant to not only your character but also what you can do in RP.

Thank you!

B BlueClover

I have one question though? Can I start working on my character now or do I have to wait until Idea's on and I have their blessing?
Nah, you don't have to, albeit in normal circumstances it would be recommendable to wait for me to tell you whether we were full. I just ask people to ask for permittion to join so I can keep track of who exists in this roleplay , to avoid someone just sitting in the CS thread waiting for review forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back