• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

images

wait, you didn't update after I said what I did? Was I confusing you with someoen else?...
Not sure, just so you know what concern I mean.

Now that you say that... It seems my suspicions on this matter are a bit too much after all...

just to what extent does this control go? Nomatter what you do there is still a limit to human reaction skill and your muscles shouldn't be getting stronger from a change in attention... that kind of thing. I am assuming the quirk allows for some form of specialization where by sacrificing some parts of the cognitive function others are enhanced. The thing that is worrying me more and more is you using this to make up BS movements ... I am not trying to insult you or anything, I am just getting legitimely concerned regarding the ability in pratice.

Ah, yes those. Well, I still have them but I approved the character with the aforementioned assumption. If it's wrong then we can still take it back and fix it.
I most likely explained the whole how he passed the entrance exam poorly I haven't been sleeping well lately. Let me just say this he won't be doing anything superhuman, nor did I mean he's doing any BS moves after re-reading it does make it sound like that which was my mistake. What I really meant is that he used his reaction speed to try and dodge as early as possible with simply quick actions and if he found he couldn't dodge an attack to make it miss a vital.

The muscle thing, no he doesn't get strong but all it means is that he doesn't have to focus as much on carrying the mannequin allowing him to have more free movement than if he was overly worried about carrying the mannequin and dropping it. And you are basically spot on with specialization by sacrificing parts of the cognitive function.

Oh and I never thought you meant to insult me it didn't sound that way in the slightest.

Hope this clears up some of the concerns.

OCTIVA.JPG
Fourth overall but Third Up in the Running "Heroes In Training" series is Trombone Trombone ('s) Octavia Handa

While usually I wouldn't color these at all too much was going on around Octavia's face to not color the tentacle hair. I tried giving her a average build and tall look since the reference photo doesn't look like she has a large bust and her weight puts Octavia right in the middle frame size for her height according to google. Sorry if she doesn't match your image of her Trombone. (Also more awkward hands yay. I should have people guess who's up next)

View attachment 357398
Fourth overall but Third Up in the Running "Heroes In Training" series is Trombone Trombone ('s) Octavia Handa

While usually I wouldn't color these at all too much was going on around Octavia's face to not color the tentacle hair. I tried giving her a average build and tall look since the reference photo doesn't look like she has a large bust and her weight puts Octavia right in the middle frame size for her height according to google. Sorry if she doesn't match your image of her Trombone. (Also more awkward hands yay. I should have people guess who's up next)
Is she holding panties?

Dishonoured Dishonoured

hihi! i had like one question about your quirk, regarding the reliance on the frontal lobe. wouldn’t it make more sense if it was the thalamus you’d be controlling? considering that’s the part of the brain that is sending signals to the cerebral cortex and everywhere else

in fact, the frontal lobe pretty much only functions to control moral judgment and personality.

forgive me if im wrong, it’s a bit early, im tired and im trying to remember most that i can about the brain :v
Heyy!
Your slightly wrong the frontal lobe plays a large role in voluntary movement. It houses the primary motor cortex which regulates activities like walking. It also involves the ability to project future consequences resulting from current actions, the choice between good and bad actions. However, I do appreciate the input.

I most likely explained the whole how he passed the entrance exam poorly I haven't been sleeping well lately. Let me just say this he won't be doing anything superhuman, nor did I mean he's doing any BS moves after re-reading it does make it sound like that which was my mistake. What I really meant is that he used his reaction speed to try and dodge as early as possible with simply quick actions and if he found he couldn't dodge an attack to make it miss a vital.

The muscle thing, no he doesn't get strong but all it means is that he doesn't have to focus as much on carrying the mannequin allowing him to have more free movement than if he was overly worried about carrying the mannequin and dropping it. And you are basically spot on with specialization by sacrificing parts of the cognitive function.

Oh and I never thought you meant to insult me it didn't sound that way in the slightest.

Hope this clears up some of the concerns.
Ok, then it's ok

View attachment 357398

Holy shit it's great! I luv it! <3
(her tentacles are 2 meters long, but that's just a minor detail)

Holy shit it's great! I luv it! <3
(her tentacles are 2 meters long, but that's just a minor detail)
Whoopsy I didn't realize I thought they were meant to be the length of the appearance photo
(Wait 2 METERS that's longer than her height I really missed that when reading her quirk)

Whoopsy I didn't realize I thought they were meant to be the length of the appearance photo
(Wait 2 METERS that's longer than her height I really missed that when reading her quirk)
(nah don't worry about it. And the secret is that she does something like a loop with them, so that they aren't sliding on the ground all the time :V )

Last edited:
I want a abridged MHA where one of the key things, is Bakugou being replaced by a high pitch tsundere!
Bakugou: Out of the way you filthy causals!

Fucking Deku! It’s not like I like you or anything....BAKA!

I want a abridged MHA where one of the key things, is Bakugou being replaced by a high pitch tsundere!
Bakugou: Out of the way you filthy causals!

Fucking Deku! It’s not like I like you or anything....BAKA!
Are you implying that Bakugou is not already a Tsundere? (Obviously not to Deku and almost alllll Tsun but still)

So can I have a quick rundown on what's going on in the roleplay right now and better yet when would be a good time to 'jump in'?
Gotcha Okay.
So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam (I'd recommend Ignoring this for now and reading later)
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech (I'd recommend looking at this)
Next They are told to head into the combat building (Again skim)
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher) (Try to read this)
The teacher wins, Dea is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers (JUMP IN HERE)
Everyone is generally separating and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.
EDIT: NEXT POST WILL HAVE LINKS TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT & FIGHT & END OF FIGHT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back