• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Tokage (A Teacher)
She’s a Chibi bean :3
4e8d36fe80981633635c340537358c6b--kawaii-chibi-kawaii-girl.jpg

pt9Mb0v.png

tumblr_os5262ilhE1qkafyno1_1280.png

I like the idea of an au where everything is generally the same except most of the pro heroes are replaced with ones from OPM

Deku looks up to Saitama, seeing how he’s the number one hero but gets hurt after knowing he can never have a quirk. He has a overprotective sister(Tornado as seen above) who fights his battles and basically fights off Bakugou, pissing him off more since he sees Deku as a wimp with a ultimate weapon.

As time goes on, Deku is still trying to be a hero and gets attacked by Vaccine man. However, before he’s crushed, Saitama comes and save him. Then he latches on and ask him if someone without a quirk could become a hero. Then Saitama reveals that he didn’t have a quirk either and that all he did was train very hard, inspiring Deku to do the same and become his disciple.

Last edited:
pt9Mb0v.png

I like the idea of an au where everything is generally the same except most of the pro heroes are replaced with ones from OPM

Deku looks up to Saitama, seeing how he’s the number one hero but gets hurt after knowing he can never have a quirk. He has a overprotective sister(Tornado as seen above) who fights his battles and basically fights off Bakugou, pissing him off more since he sees Deku as a wimp with a ultimate weapon.

As time goes on, Deku is still trying to be a hero and gets attacked by Vaccine man. However, before he’s crushed, Saitama comes and save him. Then he latches on and ask him if someone without a quirk could become a hero. Then Saitama reveals that he didn’t have a quirk either and that all he did was train very hard, inspiring Deku to do the same and become his disciple.
but you gotta get up at least once more - Chapter 1 - simkjrs - 僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia [Archive of Our Own]
I think you may like this
Not exactly what you have put forth but still cool.

pt9Mb0v.png

tumblr_os5262ilhE1qkafyno2_1280.png

Deku’s costume would probably be almost the exact same but with a cape and minus the headgear....then Saitama would be slightly mad because he’s using his design xD

And Tornado would probably be a year 3 student at UA while secretly watching Deku’s back :3

Akira.JPG
Remember When I Called These "Heroes in Training" Forget that please. It's "PSA Heroes" Now
FOURTH UP TO THE PARTY IS @RoxxxasNoAnima ('s) Akira Fujimoto

Guys are hard. Extravagant Eyes are Hard. Warp gates are hard. HANDS ARE STILL THE WORST. Yeah I was in the mood to challenge myself today, hense the Tentacle girl & Warp guy. The warp gate was added because it didn't feel complete without it. Even though the hair of the left side of the pic is a bit harder to see because of it, I think it came out okay. I hope you guys like it.

View attachment 357436
Remember When I Called These "Heroes in Training" Forget that please. It's "PSA Heroes" Now
FOURTH UP TO THE PARTY IS @RoxxxasNoAnima ('s) Akira Fujimoto

Guys are hard. Extravagant Eyes are Hard. Warp gates are hard. HANDS ARE STILL THE WORST. Yeah I was in the mood to challenge myself today, hense the Tentacle girl & Warp guy. The warp gate was added because it didn't feel complete without it. Even though the hair of the left side of the pic is a bit harder to see because of it, I think it came out okay. I hope you guys like it.

Now I see why Toujou hasn't been drawn yet, understandable have a great day

I think I've read about everything needed (or maybe I read more, I lost track at some point).

Not sure if i'll fully retain all of the information I just jammed into my head, but I suppose I could always reread the links if I am unsure . . . That aside, I have come from the other Search Thread with pure intentions of inserting my lowly self into ranks of PSA. I still need(?) to look over the other character sheets, but thought I might as well say hello before zoning out once more.

I think I've read about everything needed (or maybe I read more, I lost track at some point).

Not sure if i'll fully retain all of the information I just jammed into my head, but I suppose I could always reread the links if I am unsure . . . That aside, I have come from the other Search Thread with pure intentions of inserting my lowly self into ranks of PSA. I still need(?) to look over the other character sheets, but thought I might as well say hello before zoning out once more.
Alright, thanks for the hard work! Sorry for making you read all that, I just need to make sure people can agree to things somewhat to avoid issues in the future

Now I see why Toujou hasn't been drawn yet, understandable have a great day
No ones actually asked for one before so i've been doing it at random! Toujou has now shot up to next, he was going to be after the next so it's not a huge jump.

Alright, thanks for the hard work! Sorry for making you read all that, I just need to make sure people can agree to things somewhat to avoid issues in the future

Its alright. Sorry in advance if I mess up, I'm kind of slow and I've never done a roleplay with these sort of mechanics.

I have soccer practice today so I don't think I'll be able to get much done for a character, and I still want to get an idea of names so I don't make a character with the same name as someone else.

Or a quirk that is too similiar---

So you want to run a tournament for best girl girl, huh? Well, we can arrange that... Somebody get a me a list of all girls in boku no hero, and I am including the manga and OVAs

Its alright. Sorry in advance if I mess up, I'm kind of slow and I've never done a roleplay with these sort of mechanics.

I have soccer practice today so I don't think I'll be able to get much done for a character, and I still want to get an idea of names so I don't make a character with the same name as someone else.

It's ok, feel free to take your time

One great way to check is through this section (The full character list & Quirk Table)
Warning the quirk table is incomplete
Peace Sign Academia Extra Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back