• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I'm not sure giving teenagers easy access to alcohol is the best idea. I foresee ... situations.. in the future.
Well, the alcohol is available, but whether the teachers will allow the students to drink is a different matter. So you cna purchase it, but if you want it better know how to hide it :P

The last time he tried to punch her in the head so probably the latter.

Meh. Some people are into that I guess. But we have to keep that kind of service light otherwise we'll get slapped with a stricter rating. So Shiri will simply have to be bogged down by drunk women to protect our PG-13 rating and Junsou.

Meh. Some people are into that I guess. But we have to keep that kind of service light otherwise we'll get slapped with a stricter rating. So Shiri will simply have to be bogged down by drunk women to protect our PG-13 rating and Junsou.
I feel like he'd complain about this but also go on to brag to his roommates to make them jealous.

Forgive my stupidity, but could you perhaps define Bogged for me please?

"I'm a boy damnit! My room's in the boy's dorm! That's where my stuff is!"

"Yeah yeah, we're not falling for that again. If the teachers catch you you'll get in trouble"

*Proceeds to be dragged back to the girls dorm*
Does he just sleep in a spare bed in this timeline or is he stuck on the floor?

He's forced into one of the rooms that doesn't have full occupants. After all, the girls think he's a girl and that room only had 3 girls in it. So obviously that's Shiri's room.
All rooms that are occupied are fully occcupied. By whom is not yet specified though

Can't wait until his mom hears about it.

She'll laugh a lot.

Shiri ends up spending his entire high school career living in the girl's dorm and being mistaken for a girl.

All rooms that are occupied are fully occcupied. By whom is not yet specified though

Unless PSA doesn't accept transfers/drop outs there'll always be spare rooms. It's just bad practice to never leave yourself with extra wiggle room. But even if that is the case we'll just have to double up since obviously the school made a mistake.

Shiri ends up spending his entire high school career living in the girl's dorm and being mistaken for a girl.

Unless PSA doesn't accept transfers/drop outs there'll always be spare rooms. It's just bad practice to never leave yourself with extra wiggle room. But even if that is the case we'll just have to double up since obviously the school made a mistake.
I said the room that are occupied are fully occupied, not that there aren't spare rooms available. Ya really gotta start reading what I actually type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back