• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I said the room that are occupied are fully occupied, not that there aren't spare rooms available. Ya really gotta start reading what I actually type.

Reading what you type takes effort though. Also you should keep in mind that for that to work PSA would have to have strict gender quotas. Out of 72 students they'd need 36 female and 36 male. Meaning that if you had 36 male students and the 37th outperformed a female student, he'd be turned away because PSA doesn't tolerate having rooms that aren't used to full capacity.

Reading what you type takes effort though. Also you should keep in mind that for that to work PSA would have to have strict gender quotas. Out of 72 students they'd need 36 female and 36 male. Meaning that if you had 36 male students and the 37th outperformed a female student, he'd be turned away because PSA doesn't tolerate having rooms that aren't used to full capacity.
If you're not willing to put effort into it, then don't respond. I am willing to being challenged and disagreed with, but if you don't take as seriously then stop it, it's just disruptive.

However, you do have a point about that. For now though, for the sake of consistency, I'll say a coicidence happened.

If you're not willing to put effort into it, then don't respond. I am willing to being challenged and disagreed with, but if you don't take as seriously then stop it, it's just disruptive.

However, you do have a point about that. For now though, for the sake of consistency, I'll say a coicidence happened.

It was a joke, however you have to understand that things are easily overlooked. I'm responding to two people right in this thread as well as doing other things and you only said "all rooms that are occupied are fully occupied". While on re-reading yeah, obviously that implies there's unoccupied rooms. But you didn't expressly state that so it's easy to overlook. This is why you'll notice my posts tend to be fairly rambly, I like to make sure there's as small a chance as possible for mistake an miscommunication.

Good morning. A little nervous since I will be taking a test in a minute, but how are you doing?
I'm good now but I was panicked that I wasn't gonna get to class on time before. But I'm in here twenty minutes early and it's a computer lab so I'm taking advantage of the lack of teacher so far~
(Also Trains Are Awful All Of The Time)

ALSO GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST

It was a joke, however you have to understand that things are easily overlooked. I'm responding to two people right in this thread as well as doing other things and you only said "all rooms that are occupied are fully occupied". While on re-reading yeah, obviously that implies there's unoccupied rooms. But you didn't expressly state that so it's easy to overlook. This is why you'll notice my posts tend to be fairly rambly, I like to make sure there's as small a chance as possible for mistake an miscommunication.
Well, then take a break. These discussions are time-consuming for everyone. A lot of GMs wouldn't even have them to begin with, I only do because I believe it a better way to improve things and engage with the concerns of the players. So they don't have to be had continuously, I CAN wait since I do have other things I'm also busy doing. Speaking of which...

Well. Dea and Toki are roommates so that'd mean Dea and Shiri were also roommates. Indeed it'd mean Shiri got to spend his time in the cool kids dorm room with the dog, octopus, venusaur, and Toki.
Dog, Octopus, Venusaur, Captain America, and GAYYYYYY.

Well, then take a break. These discussions are time-consuming for everyone. A lot of GMs wouldn't even have them to begin with, I only do because I believe it a better way to improve things and engage with the concerns of the players. So they don't have to be had continuously, I CAN wait since I do have other things I'm also busy doing. Speaking of which...

It's not really a discussion worth waiting or warranting a break. The rooming situation for NPCs is hardly worth that much consideration rofl.

Dog, Octopus, Venusaur, Captain America, and GAYYYYYY.

If Toki's Captain America what does that make Yori?

Or the staff knows you're a guy and let you in the male dorms, making the guys confused and uncomfortable when you sleep in the same dorm room. You get access everywhere! Girls and Boys!

Depending on the resistance Shiri shows the teacher's let it slide because it's funny.

It's not really a discussion worth waiting or warranting a break. The rooming situation for NPCs is hardly worth that much consideration rofl.
I wasn't referring to that discussion specifically but to our discussions such as the ones of the past day and a half/two days and others. I want to be able to adress your concerns as best as I can but you seem to be contradicting every other thing I say and that has been really getting on my nerves. It's not fair to you though that I lash out against you. So let's both avoid it, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back