• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

abhij33t_reupload__holding_mommy_by_dayaman-dbmkp16.jpg

There's something slightly unsettling about this image >.>

You call it a problem, I call it a blessing. I can't come up with anything so consider yourself lucky, my friend >.>
Aw :(

anyone can create quirks!

I just like making different quirks like sleeping powder, explosive gum, and high power tears.

Just random stuff I find in daily life and think how to make it dangerous :D

Aw :(

anyone can create quirks!

I just like making different quirks like sleeping powder, explosive gum, and high power tears.

Just random stuff I find in daily life and think how to make it dangerous :D
That's true but I'm not too creative, so I have a hard time coming up with quirks and such. That's why Aya's quirk is so simple XD

Not so much combat effective, though, which in my case is a good thing. I'm not the best at writing out combat scenes XD
When your quirk isn't combat revolved, it gets you to think more creatively about how to handle fights :3

Same, it's why I am so nervous when I make Tokage's post :(

B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki

Dun' worry. Yeah, you'll loose a few times, but losing can be just as much fun as winning. Losing sets up character moments or even entire arcs, and if you talk to your sparing partner about it, think of the spectacular way you could loose (think Uraraka versus Bakugou). And if you're worried about your writing quality, don't worry, you have plenty of time and room to learn in this RP. After all, things are designed here for players to be able to handle it for a bare minimum of experience.

Soul, let me tell you we need some simple quirks too. By choosing that simple but not traditional effect, you spare me and yourself quite a bit of trouble that many have goen through in their reviews, and you still ended up with one of the more distinct quirks around.

I want to also mentioned the second year. Because even when we finish the firt year of the roleplay, there will be new space for new characters. And if you show me you can handle it during the first year, I will be inclided to allowing "less balanced" quirks into the roleplay.

Soul, let me tell you we need some simple quirks too. By choosing that simple but not traditional effect, you spare me and yourself quite a bit of trouble that many have goen through in their reviews, and you still ended up with one of the more distinct quirks around.
I know that simple quirks are good too, I'm not complaining. I actually really like Aya's wings :3 Besides, it was easier to come up with and "explain" than a more complex quirk, sometimes I just wish I were more creative, you know? It's a bit hard to do things when it seems your brain just doesn't want to work

Loved the episode today, but it felt so short!

I am also a little upset cause my fav fight on this arc is only coming up in the next ep
I too enjoyed it and it also felt short to me, as do all episodes of shows I enjoy.

Waiting a whole week is no fun, is it? Hopefully, it'll fly by for ya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back