• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I'm losing every pinch of motivation now. I'm never gonna get through this.
Let me give you some motivation through the power of cheerleaders! c:
408.gif

So I just learned that there's apparently a My Hero Academia themed cafe event in Boston, don't have that much information about it but it sounds cool :3
03146205ad1ddc25ad93eebfd16fa75a1494280641_full.png

Hmm, having caught up I have surprisingly very little to actually post. Just a quick snippet of sitting there silently keeping to myself and that's about it.

Hmm, having caught up I have surprisingly very little to actually post. Just a quick snippet of sitting there silently keeping to myself and that's about it.
There is
*unnusual proceedings
*ranks
*interacting with someone in the crowd all around you
*watching and commentating on the fight that's taking place
*describing the morning since you haven't done that yet
*other more specialized things based on your character's personality and backstory
*imagining a fight

among other options

There is
*unnusual proceedings
*ranks
*interacting with someone in the crowd all around you
*watching and commentating on the fight that's taking place
*describing the morning since you haven't done that yet
*other more specialized things based on your character's personality and backstory
*imagining a fight

among other options

I don't remembr all the details about my character (gotta go find her CS buried somewhere in those 30+ pags lmao) but I do know she doesn't care about most of that stuff. Ah the joys of not actually wanting to be a hero.

I'll have a post up sometime today after I refresh my memory about my character.

I don't remembr all the details about my character (gotta go find her CS buried somewhere in those 30+ pags lmao) but I do know she doesn't care about most of that stuff. Ah the joys of not actually wanting to be a hero.

I'll have a post up sometime today after I refresh my memory about my character.
Well, you designed your character that way. I simply trusted you knew what you were doing.

Well, you designed your character that way. I simply trusted you knew what you were doing.

I designed her to be a special snowflake, and there's nothing more snowflakey than being the only one in a hero school that doesn't want to be a hero :D

I designed her to be a special snowflake, and there's nothing more snowflakey than being the only one in a hero school that doesn't want to be a hero :D
And that's fine, but it's also your responsability then to compensate and overcome that to actually find something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back