• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Ah sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way.

OH I know, have this to cheer up :)

No.....I'm......
dead set on.........being emo right now......I will.......not........sucumb.........must.....post some edgy..............

HAH, YOUR PETTY CUTENESS IS NO MATCH FOR TWO OF THE MOST EDGIEST THINGS IN EXISTENCE!

B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki

Dun' worry. Yeah, you'll loose a few times, but losing can be just as much fun as winning. Losing sets up character moments or even entire arcs, and if you talk to your sparing partner about it, think of the spectacular way you could loose (think Uraraka versus Bakugou). And if you're worried about your writing quality, don't worry, you have plenty of time and room to learn in this RP. After all, things are designed here for players to be able to handle it for a bare minimum of experience.

Soul, let me tell you we need some simple quirks too. By choosing that simple but not traditional effect, you spare me and yourself quite a bit of trouble that many have goen through in their reviews, and you still ended up with one of the more distinct quirks around.

I want to also mentioned the second year. Because even when we finish the firt year of the roleplay, there will be new space for new characters. And if you show me you can handle it during the first year, I will be inclided to allowing "less balanced" quirks into the roleplay.
Thanks idea! :3

:o Cool! Can't wait to see what happens second year :3

188.png

hey there loyal. Is everything ok after that hurricane?

Who knows. It hasn't made landfall yet. After Sunday and Monday we'll know, but it is still up in the air on how bad it'll be. But it'll be bad for sure, but Florida has prioritized returning power after the storm.

Koinu: Avery, catch! *Throws ball*
Avery: Alrighty! *Ball smashes foot*.......ファック たわごと that really ファック hurt!
Koinu: What did you say
Avery:......It was just some silly English words *Pats head*.....Silly English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back