• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

B BlueClover curse ya, I was writing my post, now I'm stuck re-writing a quirk for your little game.

Well played Shammy, well played :P
Hehehe >:3

Villain Name- Philosopher

Quirk- Symbiomorph: creates a substance that forms a link between the user of teh quirk and the one that consumes the substance for a day, starting from digestion. During that time, the user may incorporate any element from the body of the one that consumed the substance, including behaviors and information learned during that day, into their own body. The person that consumes the substance, however, will feel rushes of happiness because of the connecting and will have a boost to their energy on that day.

Costume- a simple formal attire with a mask with a voice filter. Carries a small paste with seringes and glass with which to give the substance to people.

Motive- believes society cannot think for itself and too easily looses sight of the bigger picture. Seeks to get some force in charge that works in the true best interests of everyone and is unquestioned.

Style- sells products with his substance in them in the daylight, effectively creating a network of unknowing spies and tools to fight with, then attempts to manipulate heroes into defeating each other.
Going for the weak yet untouchable style I see, nice ;3

Glad to hear that you're doing well, friend!

I'm doing fine myself, just slipping in and out of an edgy mood XD
Aw 3:

Maybe this will help!
f48.png

Idea Idea Replied to your Koinu post. Charted my Bone, Flesh and Muscle down. Tell me if you want me to change it.

Also, welcome back B BlueClover ! Hope you're feeling better.:closedeyessmile:
Thankies! :3
It's alright! I get like this every so often so it isn't too big a deal

Ah, yes, the #1 hero Johnny "All Might" Bravo XD
Just don't be shadow the edgehog xD

"GO BEYOND! HEYYYY BABBYYYYYY!"

For anyone else who wants to try my game ;)

You're a villain! Give me your villain name, quirk, costume, motive, and style.
I'm slowly falling in love with Pop Rock! I just really like my glowing punk with a sweet tooth!
Kinda want to make a villian Setsuo.
Make whatever you want :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back