• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Now lemme try something!

You're a villain! Give me your villain name, quirk, motive, and style.
Villain Name: Pop Rock
Costume: The costume of Pop rock consists of a black jacket and jeans with splatters of neon blue and pink covering most of it. Along with that are roller skates used by Pop rock for quirk escape. She keeps a small surgical mask on to hide her face.
Quirk: Explosive Sweets: This quirk allows the user to produce a paste from their mouth that can be rolled up into balls by the tongue. Once out of the mouth they become fragile and when they are cracked, a explosion will appear with a flurry of pink and blue. However, don't let the colors fool you as the shock can still cause collateral damage and the colorful dust will cause irritations and burns. The paste can also be spat out causing the same effect as the colorful dust.
Motive: Pop Rock really just wants to create mass destruction just for the thrill of danger and rush she gets from it all.
Style: All about damage, never caring if the attack lands because she knows the blast will get them.

Villain Name: Pop Rock
Costume: The costume of Pop rock consists of a black jacket and jeans with splatters of neon blue and pink covering most of it. Along with that are roller skates used by Pop rock for quirk escape. She keeps a small surgical mask on to hide her face.
Quirk: Explosive Sweets: This quirk allows the user to produce a paste from their mouth that can be rolled up into balls by the tongue. Once out of the mouth they become fragile and when they are cracked, a explosion will appear with a flurry of pink and blue. However, don't let the colors fool you as the shock can still cause collateral damage and the colorful dust will cause irritations and burns. The paste can also be spat out causing the same effect as the colorful dust.
Motive: Pop Rock really just wants to create mass destruction just for the thrill of danger and rush she gets from it all.
Style: All about damage, never caring if the attack lands because she knows the blast will get them.
Awh, she sounds like a sweetheart X3

Really? For a thread so long I assumed you guys were long closed for new members.
I'm pretty sure new members are still allowed in else I don't think Idea would have tagged you here :3 Plus, I don't think he has said anything about not accepting any more members as of yet. I'd ask him or one of our co-GMs for a positive answer, though :D

Holy cow. The amount of detail in this is...
I'm pretty sure new members are still allowed in else I don't think Idea would have tagged you here :3 Plus, I don't think he has said anything about not accepting any more members as of yet. I'd ask him or one of our co-GMs for a positive answer, though :D
Awesome, and the amount of detail in this thread....holy cow. You guys have created a whole world here.

SodaToast SodaToast the reason I tagged you is that on my way to check the fandom threads to think about whether I should bump my interest check or not, I stumbled across another BnHA thread. SInce you guys were interested and I was thinking of bumping mine anyway, I thought "hey, let's invite these guys first"

it goes without saying, though, that the rule for you guys is the same as everyone else- read everything first, if you agree and want to stay, then you're welcome :)

Now lemme try something!

You're a villain! Give me your villain name, quirk, motive, and style.
Villain Name- Philosopher

Quirk- Symbiomorph: creates a substance that forms a link between the user of teh quirk and the one that consumes the substance for a day, starting from digestion. During that time, the user may incorporate any element from the body of the one that consumed the substance, including behaviors and information learned during that day, into their own body. The person that consumes the substance, however, will feel rushes of happiness because of the connecting and will have a boost to their energy on that day.

Costume- a simple formal attire with a mask with a voice filter. Carries a small paste with seringes and glass with which to give the substance to people.

Motive- believes society cannot think for itself and too easily looses sight of the bigger picture. Seeks to get some force in charge that works in the true best interests of everyone and is unquestioned.

Style- sells products with his substance in them in the daylight, effectively creating a network of unknowing spies and tools to fight with, then attempts to manipulate heroes into defeating each other.

As you may have noticed, that post was with Akacha. I was made wait till today afternoon for a confirmation that I was interacting with who I thought I would, sorry

Gotcha. Jus wanted to confirm. Was a bit confused and didn't know if you were doing all your characters at once or one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back