• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

This just makes me wonder what would happen if the teachers went out to eat xD
Yori: I'll have the chicken
Tokage: And I'll have-
Yori: The children's dino nuggets please!
Subliminal: Yori.
Tokage: I want the damn hamburger! I'm the one paying for this shit!
Yori: *Leans to waiter* Kids these days, am I right?
Tokage: I WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A DAMN ADULT! *Falls over with booster seat*

So guys, Hurricane Irma looks like it'll hit near where I live. I'm probably going to be without power and internet for who knows how long. I can still talk to you guys using data on my phone, but who knows. Anyways guys it may be a while before I post again so take care y'all.

So guys, Hurricane Irma looks like it'll hit near where I live. I'm probably going to be without power and internet for who knows how long. I can still talk to you guys using data on my phone, but who knows. Anyways guys it may be a while before I post again so take care y'all.
Alright, I hope you stay safe and everything goes well. Talk to you when we can :)

You too, best of luck!

Stay safe!

d45.png

So I don't know how to start this off so.....thank you!

By thank you, I mean, thank you all for this group. It's probably the best one I've been apart of. In most rps, it was either just a few of us who talked or no one talked at all, we all just rped, never sharing but a few glances at the existence of the other. But here, ya we rp but we have also built lore and stories! We spent pages talking and getting to know each other. It has made me feel like I'm part of a little community. I'm sure I can call you all, friends <3

By thank you, I mean, thank you all for this group. It's probably the best one I've been apart of. In most rps, it was either just a few of us who talked or no one talked at all, we all just rped, never sharing but a few glances at the existence of the other. But here, ya we rp but we have also built lore and stories! We spent pages talking and getting to know each other. It has made me feel like I'm part of a little community. I'm sure I can call you all, friends <3
I couldn't have said it better myself, Shamrock! :3

But of course Shammy :) We feel the same way, or I do. And as the one who started it, and knowing how difficult I can be to put up with, it's truly an amazing thing we accomplished here, and I couldn't be more grateful, or rather, I could, but that's because I should be and I am just not at that level. I do feel like we developed a little community here and I hope we can continue to grow and thrive as one, and that we can achieve the greatness I promised you in return for your efforts. Let's make a great story together, friend!

I couldn't have said it better myself, Shamrock! :3
But of course Shammy :) We feel the same way, or I do. And as the one who started it, and knowing how difficult I can be to put up with, it's truly an amazing thing we accomplished here, and I couldn't be more grateful, or rather, I could, but that's because I should be and I am just not at that level. I do feel like we developed a little community here and I hope we can continue to grow and thrive as one, and that we can achieve the greatness I promised you in return for your efforts. Let's make a great story together, friend!
Let's do it! This is our own story, our own Hero Academia and I can't wait to see where we will go :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back