• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

oh my god funny story

i have a love/hate relationship with kissing/dating, but boy my relationships high school relationships feel so wild and i laugh (and cry) when i think about them
instance 1: a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before and i was left alone

"a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before and i was left alone"

"a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before"

"a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year)"

"(In my freshman year)"

No girls have even talked to me since I started highschool and I'm a junior............

"a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before and i was left alone"

"a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before"

"(In my freshman year)"

No girls have even talked to me since I started highschool and I'm a junior............

f e e l s b a d

it's okay tho, one day... u might..

"(In my freshman year)"

I've already finished high school... and I went to prom alone.
YOU STILL HAVE HOPE.

I'm gewd! Finishing my post and going to bed afterwards.
oh jeez i gotta write mine but this nice... comfortable... warm bed is just calling me :v

but good that ur gewd <3
I'm good. What about you? How is the great Dekuroni?
im pretty great myself, pretty happy with my productivity this week, but now i gotta push myself this weekend to finish up some more work
Jobby! X3

And yeah! We all have each other :3 We're pretty much family XD
awww family, that's cute

u better boost that self confidence now or else im gonna come over there and beat it into u

and im goooood

Unless you have a giant mecha and can invent teleportation just for the sake of slapping the whole hell out of me, then not much will change.

Though, if you understand that reference than I'll feel a little better

Last edited:
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back