• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

oh look Koinu!
Koinu:
dog-memes10.jpg

~How to make the chat active~
Step one: Have a slightly depressing conversation
Step two: Throw an actual relationship aside in favor of waifus
Step three: Wait for someone to claim that good boys are better
Step four: Watch as chaos unfolds before your eyes
Step Five: Shammy post memes

I've never even been kissed by girl a before, I'm definitely not crying right now
I've never kissed or have been kissed by someone I was interested in.. I haven't even dated someone I've really liked either, so that's fun ;-;
oh my god funny story

i have a love/hate relationship with kissing/dating, but boy my relationships high school relationships feel so wild and i laugh (and cry) when i think about them
instance 1: a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before and i was left alone

instance 2: sophomore year this dude on the bus starts sitting next to me, gets super touchy with me, and eventually he has the BALLS to kiss me several times throughout the day whenever i saw him, and i was just so confused i didnt know what to do. later that day he asks me "what are we :)"

instance 3: same guy, but this time junior year, we talk a lot more and we hang out and stuff. he does the same shit with me again, the kissing and hugging, but then he's like "uhhh yeah im not ready for a relationship" and i never talked to him again after that

instance 4: still junior year, i held this girl's hand during class because she's my friend and i just hold their hands because why not :/ so she then asks me out (she thought there was something between us cus i held her hand hut i do it with everyone smh) and my friends were pushing me into it so i was like "yeahhhh okay sure" eventually we just stop talking and like a week later she starts dating another girl and im amazed by how fast she moves on

instance 5: dont remember when this one was, but it was fuckin crazy. idk what i saw in him but he was just so rude, judgemental, and just a bitchh. whenever he got mad at me he'd block me and wouldnt let me talk to him until he thought i was sorry. he'd call me crazy and bitchy to his friends when i had the right to say my opinion about stuff, and things got so bad where he'd just isolate me from all my friends and shit

anyways... relationships amirite

oh my god funny story

i have a love/hate relationship with kissing/dating, but boy my relationships high school relationships feel so wild and i laugh (and cry) when i think about them
instance 1: a senior asked me to prom (in my freshman year) but got a girlfriend days before and i was left alone

instance 2: sophomore year this dude on the bus starts sitting next to me, gets super touchy with me, and eventually he has the BALLS to kiss me several times throughout the day whenever i saw him, and i was just so confused i didnt know what to do. later that day he asks me "what are we :)"

instance 3: same guy, but this time junior year, we talk a lot more and we hang out and stuff. he does the same shit with me again, the kissing and hugging, but then he's like "uhhh yeah im not ready for a relationship" and i never talked to him again after that

instance 4: still junior year, i held this girl's hand during class because she's my friend and i just hold their hands because why not :/ so she then asks me out (she thought there was something between us cus i held her hand hut i do it with everyone smh) and my friends were pushing me into it so i was like "yeahhhh okay sure" eventually we just stop talking and like a week later she starts dating another girl and im amazed by how fast she moves on

instance 5: dont remember when this one was, but it was fuckin crazy. idk what i saw in him but he was just so rude, judgemental, and just a bitchh. whenever he got mad at me he'd block me and wouldnt let me talk to him until he thought i was sorry. he'd call me crazy and bitchy to his friends when i had the right to say my opinion about stuff, and things got so bad where he'd just isolate me from all my friends and shit

Yikes

oh my god funny story

wow... just wow...
The 5th one sounds like a person I know. :v

oh my god funny story

I tried to kiss a girl once....on the head....got a mouthful of hair. My friends were pushing me into it and decided to leave me alone with her, I think I liked the idea of her rather then her personality because afterwards, I felt indifferent.

oh my god funny story

That must suck though, especially the 5th one. What the hell!?

I tried to kiss a girl once....on the head....got a mouthful of hair. My friends were pushing me into it and decided to leave me alone with her, I think I liked the idea of her rather then her personality because afterwards, I felt indifferent.
mmmm love that feeling of hair in ur mouth
That must suck though, especially the 5th one. What the hell!?
wow... just wow...
The 5th one sounds like a person I know. :v
yeahh, at least i had the right mind later on to leave

but anyways!!! how is everyone so far :3c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back