• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

55c.jpg

Considering she can create, for intents and purposes, everything. That includes things like nuclear bombs, rocket launchers, dyamite, etc. I doubt fire is the worse of scenarios.
Well she needs to know the atomic structure of it first and have fat to use. Also, Bakugou's quirk isn't just fire. It's explosions with no real downside besides stamina so it is a very scary quirk.

In fact, because of her powers she potentially could be a national threat. Just imagine someone like Kacchan or Endeavor with that powerful of a quirk, it's a good thing Creati is so responsible

In fact, because of her powers she potentially could be a national threat. Just imagine someone like Kacchan or Endeavor with that powerful of a quirk, it's a good thing Creati is so responsible
Like I said, you'd still need to know the molecular structure of the object, have extra body fat, and have as much exposed skin as possible.

Well she needs to know the atomic structure of it first and have fat to use. Also, Bakugou's quirk isn't just fire. It's explosions with no real downside besides stamina so it is a very scary quirk.
That's true, I'm mostly just speaking hypothetically and both have quirks that are frightening once thought about extensively. Either way I'm glad both have a sense of self-control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back