• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea
7a4fb4a16ced2705909d19bcd68d662e.gif

The Prophet The Prophet
tumblr_oazt5zJYAT1s9hagko1_500.gif

Wonder how Akashi's gonna react if he knew Junsou was like... 30 ranks higher than him. Oh, and I might make Junsou interact with him. Like maybe glomp him or something. I mean, if that's cool with you.

That's what I like about him.I feel like they could be friends after the brutality of the first couple weeks. But I actually thinks yours will be worse once he finds out about him calling Junsou gas chan.
not him trying to punch her in the head?

He's going to keep it up now that he dislikes her, too. It's going to be a fun triangle.

Idea Idea
I'm just supeeeer flattered. I really doubt my writing and hearing someone compliment it in some way just makes me glad.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
I'm waiting to see how Shiri's gonna react to Junsou being friends with Akashi. If she found out Akashi was roommates with Shiri she'll finally find out he's a 'he' she'll be kinda distraught. She doesn't hate him yet but she doesn't want to be in the same area as him.

Idea Idea
I'm just supeeeer flattered. I really doubt my writing and hearing someone compliment it in some way just makes me glad.

I'm waiting to see how Shiri's gonna react to Junsou being friends with Akashi. If she found out Akashi was roommates with Shiri she'll finally find out he's a 'he' she'll be kinda distraught. She doesn't hate him yet but she doesn't want to be in the same area as him.
AH, no problem, you earned it :)

Idea Idea

I especially hope it happens after things settle down in the dorm. Then Akashi mentions he invited a friend over, Junsou walks through the door, and everything goes straight back to shit.

I especially hope it happens after things settle down in the dorm. Then Akashi mentions he invited a friend over, Junsou walks through the door, and everything goes straight back to shit.

Yeah, that would be insanely hilarious. I imagine Junsou being secretly hostile to him while also feeling guilty cause. Oh damn, he's the reason I got 4th. Should I ignore that one time he tried to punch me and be nice or should I give him the nasty eye?
But yeah, shit will prolly hit the fan.

7056590d8691375a5d692bd67a06aba1.jpg [Riba's Halloween Costume]

Setsuo: ... Don't you think you're being a bit extra?
Riba: Silence worm! I am your Queen and you will speak to me as such!
Setsuo: Y-yes miss!
Niku: Are you guys doing your taxes again?
Both: ... Yes...

Oh heck yea! Once he matches your face and name to your rank he'll make Satan look like the god of kindness.

Tou's a nervous wreck, if he approaches him like that Tou's done for. Honestly Itami is the one he should be furious at, he ranked 3rd

That's what I like about him.I feel like they could be friends after the brutality of the first couple weeks. But I actually thinks yours will be worse once he finds out about him calling Junsou gas chan.

Then there's Tou, who is just in the middle of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back