• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I know, just gonna say he can switch up quick when certain requirements are met.

Well Tou is a very nervous and shy dude, so if you do manage a conversation with him then we'll see. Octavia was only able to get to where she's at due to her personality (plus Tou feels a bit more comfortable around her cause she's blind so she can't see his mannerisms)

Well Tou is a very nervous and shy dude, so if you do manage a conversation with him then we'll see. Octavia was only able to get to where she's at due to her personality (plus Tou feels a bit more comfortable around her cause she's blind so she can't see his mannerisms)
Well upon first meeting akashi at best will treat you as an acquaintance,but once he sees the ranking.... Well. You've seen bakugo. He's his own way of nice to people he's known, but akashi doesn't really care about your mannerisms. He just does what he wants.

Well upon first meeting akashi at best will treat you as an acquaintance,but once he sees the ranking.... Well. You've seen bakugo. He's his own way of nice to people he's known, but akashi doesn't really care about your mannerisms. He just does what he wants.

So will he get jealous of Tou for ranling higher than him?

I just wanted to be a hero
IMG_0312.JPG
Now, I can't lose

Maybe that's why I work so hard

Because I don't want to be helpless again
You stirred new emotions in me

And made me believe for the longest time that my roots defined me as a criminal

But I'm not a criminal

I'm not a villain

I'm something better

So....I guess I have to thank you for this journey, for my friends, for my new life, for the opportunity to beat you.

Now, it's just

You

And

Me

IMG_0314.JPG
(Little thing I worked on in my free time based on Lian and Riba's possible fight :3)

I just wanted to be a hero
View attachment 349463
Now, I can't lose

Maybe that's why I work so hard

Because I don't want to be helpless again
You stirred new emotions in me

And made me believe for the longest time that my roots defined me as a criminal

But I'm not a criminal

I'm not a villain

I'm something better

So....I guess I have to thank you for this journey, for my friends, for my new life, for the opportunity to beat you.

Now, it's just

You

And

Me

View attachment 349464
(Little thing I worked on in my free time based on Lian and Riba's possible fight :3)
That's awesome, man! Holy crepes :3D:

DIpMqLWWAAARtH5.jpg%3Alarge

Haha... Yeah, things got busy in real life.
I was actually really worried my cs was 'problematic' or 'not enough'. It's a relief that it was relatively fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back