• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

....I have one thing to say "Fck School!!!" (Because it's mentally and physically exhausting while the one teachers I have sucks.)(P.S, Highschool can go suck a @$+!;_!' , Language.)

~Tokage during Halloween~
Tokage: Alright! Who took my Godzilla costume and replaced it with this Dino onsie? *Flails arms*
Yori: *Picks up and huggles* You're even cuter now!
Tokage: *Squeaks* I will rip your face off!
Yori: Awww!
Tokage: I DESIRE THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES

~Tokage during Halloween~
Tokage: Alright! Who took my Godzilla costume and replaced it with this Dino onsie? *Flails arms*
Yori: *Picks up and huggles* You're even cuter now!
Tokage: *Squeaks* I will rip your face off!
Yori: Awww!
Tokage: I DESIRE THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES
Kuma: And the boys wonder why I don't do costumes. *sigh* But how the hell do they convince to....Buy their Costumes! *Holding a massive bag filled with more than 20 different costume for a group of his friends....that he used his money to buy.*

Idea Idea , reminder to update the class roster and ranking since Setsuo was accepted. Dunno if the co-GM's can edit it, probably not though.

I hope he's ready to wear cute dresses and paint his tails red to cosplay the female cast of Tokyo Ghoul

I need to buy the fucking pack that allows me a new ability for my quirk, NOW! Hell during Toujou's nervousness of trying to get away he'll probably deck him in the face with one of his tails, plus their shadows so even if you can paint them (which can only happen if Tou has them out) it'll go away once the tails are gone. Kek

I need to buy the fucking pack that allows me a new ability for my quirk, NOW! Hell during Toujou's nervousness of trying to get away he'll probably deck him in the face with one of his tails, plus their shadows so even if you can paint them (which can only happen if Tou has them out) it'll go away once the tails are gone. Kek
The trick is to make him want it.

Upside-Down World: This quirk allows the user to change their own personal gravity so that up and down are reversed. This means the user could appear to walk on walls or fly. They can also change others gravity by hand contact. However, they can still fall and height still plays into damage.

What Yori bought Tokage for Halloween
0948a23e7000a0928c9bd127a0bc504c--kawaii-chibi-kawaii-anime.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back