• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

@Shammy the Shamrock
Have fun. If I could logically explain all of this being one cohesive quirk, it'd be done XD.
View attachment 349337
Assimilator- the person's body creature a sea-serpent-like organ with an internal structure similar to a maw and a stomach, which is capable of decomposing animals it consume at high speeds and manifest them, by burning them into blue heated shards that spread through the blood spread and later unite, piercing the skin which causes it to begin spreading the DNA code that morphs the arm. The morphing lasts for ten minutes, but the wounds caused by the shards last.

In one sentence: The person has a sea serpent-like organ on their ass that can eat animal parts and create tiny crystals that force certain body prts to manifest as a fusion of human and those animal parts for ten minutes, but the wounds the crystals make don't heal.

Assimilator- the person's body creature a sea-serpent-like organ with an internal structure similar to a maw and a stomach, which is capable of decomposing animals it consume at high speeds and manifest them, by burning them into blue heated shards that spread through the blood spread and later unite, piercing the skin which causes it to begin spreading the DNA code that morphs the arm. The morphing lasts for ten minutes, but the wounds caused by the shards last.

In one sentence: The person has a sea serpent-like organ on their ass that can eat animal parts and create tiny crystals that force certain body prts to manifest as a fusion of human and those animal parts for ten minutes, but the wounds the crystals make don't heal.

Well damn son, you actually named the one time I used this picture as a character. Except the one place I used it, magic was a thing, and so it just temporarily gained a magic type. But this sounds really cool actually.

So basically what I'm getting from this is they have an organ that after ingesting something basically tries to fuse a part of that animal with a human limb to get results? And after that, they're still damaged from the transformation. Makes sense to me.

Well damn son, you actually named the one time I used this picture as a character. Except the one place I used it, magic was a thing, and so it just temporarily gained a magic type. But this sounds really cool actually.

So basically what I'm getting from this is they have an organ that after ingesting something basically tries to fuse a part of that animal with a human limb to get results? And after that, they're still damaged from the transformation. Makes sense to me.
Not necessarily the transformation that damages them, but the shard piercing out of their arteries out of their skin. But basically yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back