• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I'm nothing compared to you though
noooo don't say that, i think confidence is key in appearance (but dont get me started on how i think caring so much about how u look is such a sham and so harmful), so if u beat urself up about it, it only hurts ur self-esteem. i strongly believe people should really love themselves, no matter what people say or what u think u look like, because otherwise it'll hurt u in the future :^(

nevertheless, even if i've never seen ur face, because ur nice, kind, etc., i automatically assume ur a very pretty and beautiful person because i think personality is what counts the most in people. <3 <3

sorry if this sounds very rambly and unorganized im multitasking rn

noooo don't say that, i think confidence is key in appearance (but dont get me started on how i think caring so much about how u look is such a sham and so harmful), so if u beat urself up about it, it only hurts ur self-esteem. i strongly believe people should really love themselves, no matter what people say or what u think u look like, because otherwise it'll hurt u in the future :^(

nevertheless, even if i've never seen ur face, because ur nice, kind, etc., i automatically assume ur a very pretty and beautiful person because i think personality is what counts the most in people. <3 <3

sorry if this sounds very rambly and unorganized im multitasking rn
Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'll won't say anything else about how I look, I pwomise!

086bacca49362b803aedfcdbe438e9d3.jpg
MAKE THAT PART OF THE MANGA!!!!

Queen of Kaiju - This quirk gives the user the ability to harness and use nuclear power in the form of a powerful blue ray expelling from the mouth. A side effect of this is the permanent reptilian like features and the blue glow.
If only, if only. Were it so easy to represent fictional creatures, we'd have plenty of dragons at the moment.
The closest I've gotten is some sort of creature that can basically conduct electricity. Why it has the features? Nobody knows. There is the pure physical route, which could just involve having those features in general, and some bioluminescence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back