• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

B BlueClover I was thinking about a relationship between Tokage and Chameleon and came to a conclusion that him being a total asshole is a little played out, so what about them actually getting along? Like, maybe during a fight with a villain back in the day they've teamed up and since then they like going on rescue missions together, training and overall being total badasses together :V. Also if that were the case then Yori would probably get depressed about a 4-year-old lookalike stealing her future husband :v
So what do you think?
I wonder, should we have names for the dorm rooms?
Could you give an example? Boarding schools in Poland are a rarity, so I'm a little lost when it comes to that subject :v

B BlueClover I was thinking about a relationship between Tokage and Chameleon and came to a conclusion that him being a total asshole is a little played out, so what about them actually getting along? Like, maybe during a fight with a villain back in the day they've teamed up and since then they like going on rescue missions together, training and overall being total badasses together :V. Also if that were the case then Yori would probably get depressed about a 4-year-old lookalike stealing her future husband :v
So what do you think?

Could you give an example? Boarding schools in Poland are a rarity, so I'm a little lost when it comes to that subject :v
It's not a common thing in boarding schools or anything, just something I came up with in case we wanted to mention any particular group of dorm mates. Like some kind of naming theme like "the best jeanist room" for a hero theme, or the "serpent room" for an animal theme, etc...

It's not a common thing in boarding schools or anything, just something I came up with in case we wanted to mention any particular group of dorm mates. Like some kind of naming theme like "the best jeanist room" for a hero theme, or the "serpent room" for an animal theme, etc...
Oh, that would be cool. I'd be cool with either animal or plant/flower theme. Maybe even both? One in the male dorms and other in the female dorms? I was also thinking about it being inspired by All Might's moves but I guess "Carolina Room" or "Smash Room" don't sound so great xd

So what do you think?

I like it! :D

They could be bros that just like acting badass and cool when around each other :3

Also their quirks are both kinds involve [Redacted]....if you want me to send a PM of the quirk, let me know :3

Smash Room
Riba: Oh god! When does smash mouth stop playing!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back