• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Akashi: I can't carry people with a knife! I hate them all! And I'm not crying! Stupid rescue mission... *searches hitmen for hire in google*. Huh.
Aya: You always have a chance to get a higher ranking, later on, so don't beat yourself up too much! If you get too down on yourself, you'll end up losing, and you don't want that

Aya: You always have a chance to get a higher ranking, later on, so don't beat yourself up too much! If you get too down on yourself, you'll end up losing, and you don't want that
Akashi: you're right! I'll just beat everyone up in combat stuff! You really get me. HHAHAHAHA! I'LL NEVER LOSE!

Akashi: you're right! I'll just beat everyone up in combat stuff! You really get me. HHAHAHAHA! I'LL NEVER LOSE!
Aya: That's the spirit!

At the end of the day, Aya is always there for her friends even if they don't always see eye-to-eye X3
Akashi would start thinking like that on a loss too lol.
Akashi reminds me of an edgy Bakugou without the fluffy hair and explosions XD It's great

I know Akashi's gonna be bakugo mad once he See's his rank. Anyone he doesn't have a relationship shall. Be hated upon with passion. But that teasing is gone a be funny.
I purposely put him right below two of the most friendly and people-loving students, let's see what happens hehe...

He sympathizes with the pain of being in a body that you don't want to be, and is confused by the contrast of her pragmatism in tricking people and her desire to keep the old ways
When the person in a child's body acts like a old grandma xD

I feel like Tokage would find him a interesting case with his hypocritical ways and his secretive manner though the panic attacks and his existential problems would turn her off from going into very deep conversations in fear she might cause another panic attack.

When the person in a child's body acts like a old grandma xD

I feel like Tokage would find him a interesting case with his hypocritical ways and his secretive manner though the panic attacks and his existential problems would turn her off from going into very deep conversations in fear she might cause another panic attack.
I was thinking maybe Tokage could've have worked in Subliminal's agency?

Subliminal's agency didn't have a lot of people, but given your character's willingness to kill people, her desire to be a hero and her body she'd be the kind of sidekick Subliminal would have tried to use as a spy
:o

We should do that!

It sounds cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back