• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

That seems pretty much very accurate xD

Tokage hates being called cute so having someone who loves children would probably be her hell xD

Tokage: *Jumping to get cookies*
Yori: Aw, Tokage, do you want some cookies?
Tokage: I can do it myself!
Yori: *Grabs cookies and hand to Tokage* Now be careful or else you might get a tummy ache.
Tokage: I will hurt you! *Nibbles cookies*
also those gummies tokage has in her desk? expect them to be gone like the day after she buys them.

yori's a hungry not so little lady

also those gummies tokage has in her desk? expect them to be gone like the day after she buys them.

yori's a hungry not so little lady
Tokage: Alright! Which one of you assholes at my stash of Gummy bears?
Yori: I don't know. *Stuffs Gummy bag away*
Tokage: This is the only way I can handle being up late at night! You all know this!

yori does it out of love i swear
Tokage: You stole them!?
Yori: I did it out of Love! You have a problem!
Tokage: I HAVE A PROBLEM!?!? *Uses quirk*
Yori: Oh shi-
(If you want to know the nature of the quirk to know Tokage better, I'd be happy to send you some info :3)

Tokage: You stole them!?
Yori: I did it out of Love! You have a problem!
Tokage: I HAVE A PROBLEM!?!? *Uses quirk*
Yori: Oh shi-
(If you want to know the nature of the quirk to know Tokage better, I'd be happy to send you some info :3)
i'd be happy to know if we're going to be close teacher buddies ;*

i think you'd find dea to be more reasonable.

Dea: You took our son out of school?
Kuma: Babe, I can explain.
Dea: Then explain.
Goku: Dad says school is for chumps and losers!
Dea: And that would be quite true, given prior experience, Goku dear, though I would have preferred 'degenerates and addled fools'. Do mind your language. And Kuma, darling, we need to talk. *clears throat* This was a serious matter we could have and should have discussed together, as a family. Nonetheless, what is done is done. Just don't forget to factor me into the equation next time.
And that's perfect!

... Y'all almost got Kuma down because he would be alittle bit more chill and won't give into pestering....most of the time.

Niku - Skin and Bones: The user has the ability to manipulate their own flesh and bone to a great extent.
Jōki - Scolding Bubbles: The user can generate scolding hot bubbles from their hands and feet.
Goku - Solar Augmentation: Has the ability to absorb the power of the sun and use this to enhance strength and speed along with a few other capabilities

Niku - Skin and Bones: The user has the ability to manipulate their own flesh and bone to a great extent.
Jōki - Scolding Bubbles: The user can generate scolding hot bubbles from their hands and feet.
Goku - Solar Augmentation: Has the ability to absorb the power of the sun and use this to enhance strength and speed along with a few other capabilities

Those actually sound pretty dope

And this is why you're the shipping master XD

If any of you know about the seven deadly sins.... My Lad, Goku has a similar ability to the one of the strongest characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back