• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Auuuggh. Due to some idiots' actions, I won't have any access to my phone for one week. Or at least limited access.

i think you'd find dea to be more reasonable.

Dea: You took our son out of school?
Kuma: Babe, I can explain.
Dea: Then explain.
Goku: Dad says school is for chumps and losers!
Dea: And that would be quite true, given prior experience, Goku dear, though I would have preferred 'degenerates and addled fools'. Do mind your language. And Kuma, darling, we need to talk. *clears throat* This was a serious matter we could have and should have discussed together, as a family. Nonetheless, what is done is done. Just don't forget to factor me into the equation next time.
Goku has a good mom xD

We could do something then! :3

How would Yori feel about the tiny teacher? :3
obviously, yori thinks tokage is just a cutie pie, and loves it when she does pretty much anything because she just melts at the sight. i feel like tokage would be VERY annoyed by yori tho, i imagine my teacher would just want to pick up that little thing up anytime she can and rub her cheek against hers. i also strongly believe that yori will always want to hold things up in the air so tokage cant get it, or help her get things on high shelves lmfao

Is it weird that I can imagine Setsuo having a weird tentacle beard? Remember that it's a different color then his flesh.

obviously, yori thinks tokage is just a cutie pie, and loves it when she does pretty much anything because she just melts at the sight. i feel like tokage would be VERY annoyed by yori tho, i imagine my teacher would just want to pick up that little thing up anytime she can and rub her cheek against hers. i also strongly believe that yori will always want to hold things up in the air so tokage cant get it, or help her get things on high shelves lmfao
That seems pretty much very accurate xD

Tokage hates being called cute so having someone who loves children would probably be her hell xD

Tokage: *Jumping to get cookies*
Yori: Aw, Tokage, do you want some cookies?
Tokage: I can do it myself!
Yori: *Grabs cookies and hand to Tokage* Now be careful or else you might get a tummy ache.
Tokage: I will hurt you! *Nibbles cookies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back