• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Oh, that would be cool. I'd be cool with either animal or plant/flower theme. Maybe even both? One in the male dorms and other in the female dorms? I was also thinking about it being inspired by All Might's moves but I guess "Carolina Room" or "Smash Room" don't sound so great xd
I'm not sure if I know enough about flowers, but it sounds like a fun idea, and I could defintely research. But the All Might's moves sounds kinda lame to be honest

Yori would probably get depressed about a 4-year-old lookalike stealing her future husband :v
yori is conflicted because she loves both of them, tokage pretty much being the cute little gremlin she wants to love and spoil (makes it even better since yori's like 8-10 years older so she puts that over tokage's head 24/7)

but that's HER man. i will ship masaru and yori until the day i die so back off shammy

yori is conflicted because she loves both of them, tokage pretty much being the cute little gremlin she wants to love and spoil (makes it even better since yori's like 8-10 years older so she puts that over tokage's head 24/7)

but that's HER man. i will ship masaru and yori until the day i die so back off shammy
Tokage: Chameleon is just my bro! That principal though.....DAMN, he got power :lenny:

tumblr_oup9xsKJiM1wuftf8o1_500.png
cool! :coolshades:

Tokage's Killing Move:
88d47c7b381f484a278c2a40e8c6e942.jpg
So cute! <3<3<3

@Trombone @The Lost Soul Leovonis Leovonis
Think of Riba and Setsou's child though! The most dangerous organic quirk ever xD

Kuma: So, how's your kid Riba.
Riba: Little Niku is growing up fast, she also wants a little brother which is a pain. How's Kuma Jr?
Kuma: Great! He's been taking piano, and what about you Lián?
Lián: My son is perfect! Those scolding bubbles can really do a number on someone
Fun fact: Niku means flesh in Japanese so...;3
awwww.... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back