• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Well.. Bunny may be weak, but she's cute! (About her only trait... *further grumblings about my own poor character)
You're right next to Avery! :3

Think of it like this, it's the first ranking and in the anime, you'd had brainwashing and All for one not be noticed because they either didn't fit the test or it seemed like suicide. Your quirk will evolve and grow <3

Well.. Bunny may be weak, but she's cute! (About her only trait... *further grumblings about my own poor character)
Hey don't worry. We're not born masters of the craft. You can always make a second character whe you feel you are ready. Until then, your personality can still be worked with. It is because your character is so un-serious and likes people so much and is so cheerful that they got to be the ones having to deal with the edge brute. Funny, right?

Hey don't worry. We're not born masters of the craft. You can always make a second character whe you feel you are ready. Until then, your personality can still be worked with. It is because your character is so un-serious and likes people so much and is so cheerful that they got to be the ones having to deal with the edge brute. Funny, right?
I'm not edgy, bro.....come on, am i seriously edgy?

Edge means nothing before the ever-joyful bunny! Destroyer of sadness and bringer of slowly moving metallic weaponry!

I'm not edgy, bro.....come on, am i seriously edgy?
I wasn't referring to you. In fact I wasn't referring to a person at all, I was referring to a character. Remember how I said the rankings were made to put people with interesting potential relationships together?

I wasn't referring to you. In fact I wasn't referring to a person at all, I was referring to a character. Remember how I said the rankings were made to put people with interesting potential relationships together?
My bad but you put brute in that paragraph so i had a feel that you might be talking about Kuma, apologize for that and let's hope that Bunny's friends don't blow up the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back