• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

fc8.jpg

Rage Rage Kuma has a... peculiar way of talking. I didn't take him as such a polite person, but I must be remembering his personality wrong. I'll give myself a refresh later.

Though I do find it a bit strange that he was somehow able to whisper to three people who were in three completely separate places before going to a place where Kuma isn't, but I suppose it's not impossible... just keep in mind that maybe it's best trying to communicate to the person next to you.

Idea Idea I might have to scrap my character since he's so low. Also which dorm is my character in? I didn't see it in the male dorms.
You should read the whole thing, as Idea said: "To help understanding these rankings, I first everyone to understand that they are not necessarily set up as an actual test of strength OOC- Instead, the rankings are set up to help encourage certain character interactions that I found might be interesting given the character sheet information so far revealed."

So him being low is just a plot device and not an actual representation of character's strength.

I did read the whole thing Trombone Trombone . Trust me, I've been on this site for four years now. I've been on this site before it was even a site, and when it was an app on tapatalk, so i have a lot of experience roleplaying. And it isnt because I want to be "op" or anything. It's because other people abuse it, especially people who don't know how to rp or are new to it. I'm not going to say name's, but there are some in the rp that I am concerned of this, and my biggest pet peeve in RP are people who use ranks to win fights or to make their characters seem stronger.

God that was a rant. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back