• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Watch it for best girl. and boy

i bought the thing's physical version so i guess i might as well do it now that you've gone and made me interested in this shit

i'll probably just stop watching when that one scene that's been memed the shit out of comes on

other than those things, i am also listening to music

hi!! u should watch rezero :3c

i also like... ur profile pic....

ok

and ur making me feel creeped out with those last words

and good morning to ya

i bought the thing's physical version so i guess i might as well do it now that you've gone and made me interested in this shit

i'll probably just stop watching when that one scene that's been memed the shit out of comes on

other than those things, i am also listening to music

ok

and ur making me feel creeped out with those last words

and good morning to ya
IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE U CREEPED OUT DX

National National I understand your concerns. However, I have already taken measures against that. Heck, I pretty much follow Murphy's law when it comes to these things. To, no, there will not be abuses of ranking on my watch. Yeah, there are a couple people here who seem a bit more likely to abuse it, but trust me when I tell you that I have my eye on them. Both the extremely nitpicky reviewing of characters and the huge set of rules are made to assure that even problems do occur, their damage is minimal. And for special cases, well, there is me and three co-GMs all to keep an eye on each post coming up. Just this morning I suggested some corrections to Rage Rage if you need proof.

If you still feel like scrapping your character, well, I won't stop you. But I can't guarantee it's gonna end up on a higher rank. Any already established rank is not gonna change, as these are the entrance exam ranks and they gave me a hell of a time trying to get them right, so any established rank is not changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back