• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~* (Open!)

Altaynna said:
Company: Shura, Exwire students, Cattileano in the background

Evelyn cringed slightly, before she nodded. "Yeah, I know Yoshi." She began fidgeting slightly, before peering into the classroom. "She's cool I guess, although her design could use a little work, and she doesn't know how to make holy metal." Her eyes flitted to the demon in the background before returning to Shura. "Why?"
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Evelyn, Cattileona in the background

Shura knew it. Her face returned to normal. "Because then you would know Yukio. Personally. Though I'm sure you already do. What I want to know is why you're in an Exwires class... Aren't you already an Exorcist?" She furrowed her brow.

@Wise Owl, @Altaynna

Wolfrose said:
Shura

Shura knew it. Her face returned to normal. "Because then you would know Yukio. Personally. Though I'm sure you already do. What I want to know is why you're in an Exwires class... Aren't you already an Exorcist?" She furrowed her brow.

@Wise Owl, @Altaynna
~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura and Evelyn

Cattileona took a deep breath, finally building that courage again and stepping out. Like a typical shy school girl, she always clenched the ends of her sweater of she didn't have a book, and might have looked quite adorable doing it for being an adult. "I...it's best if you don't ask that....I..it's just....from what I was told...its a punishment for a...accident she may have made" Cattileona studdered, trying to speak clearly but it ended up being studdering and squeaking. She cleared her throat to try and sound better, "She's just hear for a year to remend the problem she had caused as punishment" she sayed more sternly, managing to get her monotoned voice back.

@Wolfrose @Altaynna

Wolfrose said:
Shura

@Wise Owl, @Altaynna

Company: Shura, Exwire students, cattileona

Feeling like banging her head against her desk, she sighed. "While hunting a Reaper, complications arrose." She grimaced smiled, and regarded the other teacher. "Yeah...I suppose they alerted you?" She stopped for a moment, and then her eyes widened. "Wait, does Yukio know?!"

Nyxianforeigner said:
Since I have to wait with Yukio.... Where should I put Ban? //
((You don't have to wait with Yukio anymore. And if you read up on the replies, Ban should still be in class with everyone doing the homework or turning it in like Shura asked them to))

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wolfrose[/URL] @Altaynna
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Evelyn, and now, Cattileona

Shura was surprised Madame Cattileona actually showed herself. That was a first for her, outside of the classroom at least. She raised an eyebrow at her and stiffened.

"Actually, with all-do respect, Miss... It IS my business to know why a stranger comes to the Exwires class, especially if this stranger is Evel-" She stopped herself, clearing her voice.

"And also, especially since Yukio currently isn't present. For the safety of the students." She gestured into the room at the Exwires.

@Wise Owl

Altaynna said:
Company: Shura, Exwire students, cattileona

Feeling like banging her head against her desk, she sighed. "While hunting a Reaper, complications arrose." She grimaced smiled, and regarded the other teacher. "Yeah...I suppose they alerted you?" She stopped for a moment, and then her eyes widened. "Wait, does Yukio know?!"
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Catilleona, Evelyn

Shura looked back down at Evelyn. "Well, obviously he doesn't, or he would've told me that. But right now, Yukio went to see Headmaster Mephisto to discuss... Things..." She knew she couldn't tell Evelyn too much, despite who she was, because their true business at True Cross was still confidential.

@Altaynna

Inside of Mephisto's room, a poem written on an old looking piece of paper mysteriously appears on the Demon's desk. At the bottom of the paper is a strange sign with the some words written under it.

"Along the shore the cloud waves break,

The twin suns sink behind the lake,

The shadows lengthen

In Carcosa.

Strange is the night where black stars rise,

And strange moons circle through the skies,

But stranger still is

Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,

Where flap the tatters of the King,

Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Song of my soul, my voice is dead,

Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed

Shall dry and die in

Lost Carcosa."

latest

" Have you seen the Yellow Sign?"

@Wolfrose

Altaynna said:
Company: Shura, Exwire students

Rolling her eyes, Evelyn thrust out her slightly crumpled paper schedule, sighing in defeat. A held year left to go and she could go back to being on duty. She offered a cheeky grin, her thoughts wandering. She had heard that the son of Satan was here...did she share the same class as him? That would be strange, how could she react? "I trust everything is in order for me to join this class?"

Wolfrose said:
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Evelyn, and now, Cattileona

Shura was surprised Madame Cattileona actually showed herself. That was a first for her, outside of the classroom at least. She raised an eyebrow at her and stiffened.

"Actually, with all-do respect, Miss... It IS my business to know why a stranger comes to the Exwires class, especially if this stranger is Evel-" She stopped herself, clearing her voice.

"And also, especially since Yukio currently isn't present. For the safety of the students." She gestured into the room at the Exwires.

@Wise Owl
Wolfrose said:

Shura

Shura looked back down at Evelyn. "Well, obviously he doesn't, or he would've told me that. But right now, Yukio went to see Headmaster Mephisto to discuss... Things..." She knew she couldn't tell Evelyn too much, despite who she was, because their true business at True Cross was still confidential.

@Altaynna

~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura and Evelyn

Cattileona thought for a moment, "They did...but that was only because you would be attending my class as well. As for Yukio, seeing as he is a teacher and you are attending his class, I can only assume he does. I do not know though" she spoke more clearly in her monotone now, but inside, she was freaking out along with her heart racing.

@Wolfrose @Altaynna

Company: Exwire students, Shura and Cattileona

Evelyn mentally continued to bang her head against the wall as she turned to Shura. "No, say what you were going to say. Espicially if they're me? Why, what's so important, I'm just an exorcist." Please don't know about anything else, please not my weapon designs, please anything but my familiars, please anything but that. She ran a hand through her hair, her eyes quickly finding a punk looking kid, her gaze sticking to him. "Can I sit down now?"

@Wolfrose @Wise Owl @Nyxianforeigner

Barbas said:
Inside of Mephisto's room, a poem written on an old looking piece of paper mysteriously appears on the Demon's desk. At the bottom of the paper is a strange sign with the some words written under it.

"Along the shore the cloud waves break,

The twin suns sink behind the lake,

The shadows lengthen

In Carcosa.

Strange is the night where black stars rise,

And strange moons circle through the skies,

But stranger still is

Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,

Where flap the tatters of the King,

Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Song of my soul, my voice is dead,

Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed

Shall dry and die in

Lost Carcosa."

latest

" Have you seen the Yellow Sign?"

@Wolfrose
Mephisto

Company: No one, yet... But this note? Yukio shortly

Mephisto hummed curiously at the note. "What is this...?" he spoke with an amused sort of tone. He flipped the paper over, saw nothing, then set it back on his desk.

He smirked and rubbed his chin.

"Have I seen that symbol...? Intriguing. I don't recall I have..." He studied it for a moment, then reread the poem. "And what is this... Carcosa...? I believe I've never heard of such a thing. Hm, no matter. It' probably a student prank. How amusing." He grinned and his eyes glinted, then he heard someone knock on his door. He lifted his head. "Oh, a visitor? It couldn't possibly be Madame Cattileona, not this early, could it?" He covered his grin with a smile. "No matter. Come in, come in!" he called enthusiastically.

Little did he expect it to be Yukio.

@Nyxianforeigner, @Barbas

Shura

Company: Exwires students, Cattileona, Evelyn

Shura glanced back up at the teacher, grunted, then looked back down at Evelyn. "Miss Cattileona... I'm sure Yukio would have informed me already if a person like Evelyn was coming to class. But he didn't." She looked back up at the teacher. "Is this Mephisto's idea?" Of all people- Demon or human- Cattileona would know that muh. They were practically best friends, if not lovers already, in Shura's eyes.

@Wise Owl, @Altaynna

Altaynna said:
Company: Exwire students, Shura and Cattileona

Evelyn mentally continued to bang her head against the wall as she turned to Shura. "No, say what you were going to say. Espicially if they're me? Why, what's so important, I'm just an exorcist." Please don't know about anything else, please not my weapon designs, please anything but my familiars, please anything but that. She ran a hand through her hair, her eyes quickly finding a punk looking kid, her gaze sticking to him. "Can I sit down now?"

@Wolfrose @Wise Owl @Nyxianforeigner
Shura

Shura rolled her eyes at Evelyn and closed them. "Yeah, sure.. Whatever..." she muttered, then stepped aside to let her in. "but there's only ten minutes of class left. You can wait here forYukio, if you want. I don't care." She then looked to Cattileona again.

@Altaynna, @Wise Owl

Company: now Mephisto.

"Headmaster Mephisto." Yukio spoke now as he entered the room. Poo ushing up his glasses knce again he closed the door behind him.

@Wolfrose

Wolfrose said:
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Cattileona, Evelyn

Shura glanced back up at the teacher, grunted, then looked back down at Evelyn. "Miss Cattileona... I'm sure Yukio would have informed me already if a person like Evelyn was coming to class. But he didn't." She looked back up at the teacher. "Is this Mephisto's idea?" Of all people- Demon or human- Cattileona would know that muh. They were practically best friends, if not lovers already, in Shura's eyes.

@Wise Owl, @Altaynna
Wolfrose said:
Shura

Shura rolled her eyes at Evelyn and closed them. "Yeah, sure.. Whatever..." she muttered, then stepped aside to let her in. "but there's only ten minutes of class left. You can wait here forYukio, if you want. I don't care." She then looked to Cattileona again.

@Altaynna, @Wise Owl
~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura and Evelyn whom shortly walks into the classroom.

Cattileona looked back at Shura, "I....no...I..O was just told about it that's all..I don't really remember. I think it was some teacher whom informed me...or maybe it was Mephisto.." She then took a long time to think that over. "No...I don't really remember....sorry" she bit her lower lip, feeling like she was starting to get old considering she didn't remember where she received the information.

Once the girl walked inside, Cattileona immediately froze as Shura looked back at her, she tried to keep that blank, monotoned wording but it was slowly failing, "Um..I...I uh...j..just wanted to...introduce myself to the new student. Plus I....I'm quite bored and the commotion as of late caught my interest" she admitted, drawing her eyes to the ground for a moment as she felt silly about this.

@Wolfrose @Altaynna

Wolfrose said:
Shura

@Altaynna, @Wise Owl

Evelyn brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and grimaced, before nodding. "I should probably go see the headmaster, to be honest. Nice to meet you, teach." She bowed her head slightly and left, groaning outside the door. Even more of what she needed, a demon insulting her.

She left and used a key to make it to the correct hallway, before pausing and knocking on the headmasters door. "Sir? New arrival."

Nyxianforeigner said:
Company: now Mephisto.

"Headmaster Mephisto." Yukio spoke now as he entered the room. Poo ushing up his glasses knce again he closed the door behind him.

@Wolfrose
Mephisto

Company: Yukio

Mephisto's eyes lit up with surprise. "Ah, Yukio Okumura. I must say, I didn't expect you at all." He grinned, even more intrigued and amused. He walked out from behind his desk, taking his staff with him for use as a cane, though he didn't need it, obviously. He fixed his eyes upon him again.

"What could possibly bring you to my office? You have a class right now, if I'm correct. This must be important." He stood in front of his desk, then leaned back against it and rested his free hand atop it, crossing his legs and waiting for an answer, still smirking.

@Nyxianforeigner

Shura

Company: Exwires students, Catilleona

Shura watched the infamous smithy go, then averted her gaze back to Catilleona. "Well, she's gone now. And Kuro and I already cleaned up the mess from earlier." She sighed and tilted her head back. "I guess you could hang around here until the lunch bell, at least. Since you have no other business to take care of. Introduce yourself to the class, or something. Though if you're looking for the real light of the class, he's currently residing in the Medical Wing. His stupidity earlier put him there. If you'd rather see him, go ahead. I don't care." She stepped aside in case, while also waiting for her answer.

@Wise Owl

Altaynna said:
Evelyn brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and grimaced, before nodding. "I should probably go see the headmaster, to be honest. Nice to meet you, teach." She bowed her head slightly and left, groaning outside the door. Even more of what she needed, a demon insulting her.

She left and used a key to make it to the correct hallway, before pausing and knocking on the headmasters door. "Sir? New arrival."
Mephisto

Company: Yukio, with Evelyn outside

Mephisto hummed and looked back up at the door, then smirked wider. "My, my. Today is just full of surprises. Yet another visitor? Who could that possibly be?" He looked back down at Yukio.

"If you don't mind, Yukio, I will go ahead and let her in. Unless your information to report is... Classified?" He raised an eyebrow, his fangs glinting.

@Altaynna, @Nyxianforeigner

Wolfrose said:
Shura

Shura watched the infamous smithy go, then averted her gaze back to Catilleona. "Well, she's gone now. And Kuro and I already cleaned up the mess from earlier." She sighed and tilted her head back. "I guess you could hang around here until the lunch bell, at least. Since you have no other business to take care of. Introduce yourself to the class, or something. Though if you're looking for the real light of the class, he's currently residing in the Medical Wing. His stupidity earlier put him there. If you'd rather see him, go ahead. I don't care." She stepped aside in case, while also waiting for her answer.

@Wise Owl
~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura

"N..no....Rin has already seen me before, besides...I...I'm aware of what happened at the school. So..I really don't need to worry, besides, someone there to keep him healed or well...aided even if she is a much younger then me she is still a good doctor for such a young age. Or...well...at least she seems to be in regards of personality and concern." She looked away again as she was still regretting making this stupid decision to be socialable for once, "I just kinda...wanted to say hello...I..I'm just...I" she was studdering again, clearly really uncomfortable once more as she slowly took a little step near the door, peaking into the classroom. She didn't want to be an annoyance, nor bother anyone just cause she was lonely, and because of her anxiety she felt like she was everyday all the time.

@Wolfrose

@Wolfrose[/URL]

(fucking hell... my character's a doctor physically and emotionally)
((Ah, I do remember this one. Wow, can't believe I forgot, that's unlike me... Sorry about that, Shadow!))

Rin, Kuro

Company: Mizuki

Rin couldn't believe Mizuki's words, she was so kind to him. Despite him being the Son of Satan. His face twisted. He allowed it to fall against her shoulder and pressed his face into it.

"... Thanks, Mizuki... You're so kind... I wish there were more like you out there..." He fought his tears.

Kuro smiled and pulled back. He was relieved Mizuki had helped to calm him down. Not only that, but to see Rin make an affectionate gesture like that was touching. Typically he wasn't the type to do that. But he was emotional and alone with Mizuki, so it made sense. he looked to Mizuki.

'Yippee, he's all better now, now can we finally give him the medical attention he needs? He's starting to bleed again...' That concerned Kuro. By now, wounds like the ones inflicted on Rin should have healed up for the most part by now, but it looked like something was preventing them to.

@I am Shadow

@Wolfrose[/URL]

Shura

Company: Exwires students, Cattileona

Shura's face weighted with dread as she listened to Cattileona babble on like a skittish little mouse. Finally, she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Ugh..." she groaned, throwing her head forward. "They're just doing a homework assignment, most of them already finished it anyway, so just come in..." With that said, she sighed heavily and trudged back to the desk.

"God, Yukio, you vanish at the worst times..." she muttered under her breath.

@Wise Owl

Mizuki A.

company: Rin, Kuro

Mizuki felt a faint blush creep onto her cheeks at Rin's gesture, she knew he wasn't the one to show affection. But she stroked Rin's hair gently, continuing to console the boy. "There's no need to thank me, Rin. You should know by now that it's an inevitable fact that I need to help the ones I care about." She said calmly. Once she heard what Kuro said she nodded. "Rin, please let me help you with your wounds. You're still bleeding. I know you're the son of Satan and all and you will heal quicker than a human, but the fact you're still bleeding is starting to worry me." She said, concern laced in her words.

@Wolfrose

@Wolfrose[/URL]
Rin, Kuro

Company: Mizuki

Rin was surprised by that statement. He pulled back instantly. "What...? But... That can't be... I should've healed up by now..." He looked down at his wounds.

They
were bleeding.

He widened his eyes. "What the- MMH!" He winced and clamped his hands over the wounds, grimacing and doubling over.

"Damn, that Demon did this... Those things he used against me are keeping my wounds from healing... What the hell did he do...?" He bared his teeth.

Kuro jumped down and flattened his ears.
'Should I go get Shiemi? Maybe she knows what's wrong...' he asked Mizuki. After all, she was naturally born and trained in this field.

@I am Shadow

Wolfrose said:
Shura

Company: Exwires students, Cattileona

Shura's face weighted with dread as she listened to Cattileona babble on like a skittish little mouse. Finally, she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Ugh..." she groaned, throwing her head forward. "They're just doing a homework assignment, most of them already finished it anyway, so just come in..." With that said, she sighed heavily and trudged back to the desk.

"God, Yukio, you vanish at the worst times..." she muttered under her breath.

@Wise Owl
~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura and the Exwire Students

Cattileona winced from the words, slightly hurt by them, but did she blame her for such feeling...? No. And Cattileona always blamed herself for being such a pain because of how she was. She could only imagine how annoying it was if she was somebody else, and sometimes she wished she was somebody else.

She gave a heavy sigh, trying to shake off that anxiety deep within her as she didn't want to annoy the students or annoy Shura anymore as she was already thinking of leaving now. But, since Shura just went through all the trouble of talking to her so she could come in, she had to at least finish that.

She stepped inside the classroom, closing the door gentle behind her as she stepped a little to the front. It took a bit for her to speak up, but she did manage. "Hello everyone, or at least the new students of True Cross Academy. I just thought I would come and welcome you to the Academy and introduce myself since you will be attending my class later....possible if things go well later today as I've heard of the incident. Um...well...to start, I am Cattileona Wasuremono Emi. You've most likely heard of me because of the gossip around school....I'm sure most of it issss......pleasent. I hope you enjoy your um....stay here..or for the most part" she introduced, sort of giving a little speech in which to Shura's possible suprise, this time she spoke more monotoned again, but showed a little gentleness to her words. Cattileona also gave a gentle smile at the end.

@Wolfrose @DopeJackalope @FireMaiden @Nyxianforeigner @djinnamon

(( hope I got all of you whom have characters or oc's within the classroom ))

Wolfrose said:
Shura

@Wise Owl

Mephisto

Company: Yukio, with Evelyn outside

Mephisto hummed and looked back up at the door, then smirked wider. "My, my. Today is just full of surprises. Yet another visitor? Who could that possibly be?" He looked back down at Yukio.

"If you don't mind, Yukio, I will go ahead and let her in. Unless your information to report is... Classified?" He raised an eyebrow, his fangs glinting.

@Altaynna, @Nyxianforeigner

Company: Mephisto, Evelyn

"Erm.... Its about this morning..... And Im not totally sure that one of the Cram Students shoukd be listening into the conversation sir.." Yukio informed, he stood there almost animatedly.

@Wolfrose @Altaynna

@Wolfrose[/URL] @DopeJackalope @FireMaiden @Nyxianforeigner @djinnamon

(( hope I got all of you whom have characters or oc's within the classroom ))
Hotaru

Company: Students in the classroom

Watching the woman enter the classroom she studied her body language and could tell she was quite timid but gentle. After she finished her speech Hotaru spoke to her politely, "Hello Miss Emi, nice to meet you. What subject will you be teaching? I am a new student here at True Cross Academy, my name is Hotaru." She smiled a warm smile hoping to ease the poor woman.

Shima acknowledged Miss Emi and gave her a polite nod and smile.

@Wise Owl

DopeJackalope said:
Hotaru

Company: Students in the classroom

Watching the woman enter the classroom she studied her body language and could tell she was quite timid but gentle. After she finished her speech Hotaru spoke to her politely, "Hello Miss Emi, nice to meet you. What subject will you be teaching? I am a new student here at True Cross Academy, my name is Hotaru." She smiled a warm smile hoping to ease the poor woman.

Shima acknowledged Miss Emi and gave her a polite nod and smile.

@Wise Owl
~ Cattileona ~

Company: Shura, Hotaru, Exwire students

Cattileona seemed to light up more when Hotaru introduced herself and asked her a question, especially acknowledging her and speaking to her just in general. Most students acknowledged her being within the room and always was polite to her, but none never really spoke to her, until today. It was so unusual, it completely caught Cattileona off gaurd for a moment. It definitely made her feel alot better then how she was feeling not too long ago.

"It's nice to meet you too Hotaru ~ Welcome to True Cross as I said before. I will be teaching Herbalism/Medical which is basically the knowledge and learning of Herbs, the basics of what they are, how to identify them, and what they can be used for in terms of medical uses both physical and mentally. I will also teach you how to turn them into alchemy uses for medicines. The basics are for you starters, but gradually, the higher you grow as an Exorcist in this school, meaning your grades, the more I will teach which will soon become medium, to advanced. I also will be teaching Mythology which is all, and different types of demon, beasts, fairies, and creatures of the like, including folklore of these mythical creatures etc. I will be teaching the simple first, and then much higher level demons that you won't necessarily fight unless your an Upper Class Exorcist." She responded, sounding much more delighted to talk even though her voice was still that soft, gentle monotone. Her eyes looking at her with a gentle expression. The simple question definitely did ease her into becoming more comfortable.

@Wolfrose @DopeJackalope @FireMaiden @Nyxianforeigner @djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back