• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~* (Open!)

((I guess I'll just free up Mephisto for anyone to rp with))

Rin

Company: Kuro (outside) and Amber

Action: Still listening, debating on whether to reveal himself or not

Rin's pain subsided. He continued listening in intently.

Hmm... He called his sister... he thought. And... Married off...? What did he mean by that...? Rin pressed his head against the stall wall and continued listening. Should he reveal himself? He knew this wasn't his business, but...

Naturally, he was nosy.

@djinnamon

Kuro

Company: Rin and Amber (inside the bathroom) and now Mizuki

Action: Worried, still shaking off his fear, acknowledging Mizuki as she approaches

Kuro was still peering into the bathroom also listening to the strange angry man's conversation and wondering what Rin was going to do when his ear flicked, picking up Mizuki as she approached. He turned around with a slight gasp, but was relieved to see it was in fact Mizuki, someone with their head on straight.

'Oh, Mizuki...' he sighed with relief. 'I thought you were another angry person coming to take out your rage here... But this is the boy's restroom...' He turned to face her, his double tails whipping behind him. 'Rin's in there-' he tilted his head in the direction of the bathroom, '-but another angry person- a student, I think- came here pretty brashly and kind of blew up...' His ears flattened and he looked back off into the restroom, at the stall he saw Rin sitting in. 'He won't come out...'

@I am Shadow

Jihyo Hirai

Company: Mephisto

Action: Nearly having a panic attack before running to Amber

Jihyo smiled and opened her mouth to answer before her phone rang , she answered it quickly with a quick hello. Amber coloured eyes flew open as her hand rested on her ample chest right above her heart that started beating rapidly the second she heard what her brother said. Jihyo stumbled backwards , her phone hitting the ground , her back hitting the wall. " No , no ,no. " She chanted it like a mantra. But she could her brother's laughter even over her erratic breathing. Slowly she calmed slightly and instantly grabbed her phone.

" Amber , where are you. " Her voice shaky , once she got an answer she took off down the hall , her heels clicking. Once she arrived at the entrance to the bathroom she entered , not caring what if it was boy's bathroom. All that was on her mind was helping her brother.

@Wolfrose[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuki

companied by: Kuro

action: responding to Kuro's worry

Mizuki made a concerned and confused face. "Is something wrong, Kuro? Is there a reason Rin won't come out?" She asked, getting on her knees so she could talk to Kuro easier.

@Wolfrose

djinnamon said:
Jihyo HiraiLocation: Hallway

Company: Mephisto

Action: Nearly having a panic attack before running to Amber

Jihyo smiled and opened her mouth to answer before her phone rang , she answered it quickly with a quick hello. Amber coloured eyes flew open as her hand rested on her ample chest right above her heart that started beating rapidly the second she heard what her brother said. Jihyo stumbled backwards , her phone hitting the ground , her back hitting the wall. " No , no ,no. " She chanted it like a mantra. But she could her brother's laughter even over her erratic breathing. Slowly she calmed slightly and instantly grabbed her phone.

" Amber , where are you. " Her voice shaky , once she got an answer she took off down the hall , her heels clicking. Once she arrived at the entrance to the bathroom she entered , not caring what if it was boy's bathroom. All that was on her mind was helping her brother.

@Wolfrose[/h]
Rin

Company: Kuro and Mizuki (outside), Amber and now Jihyo

Action: Listening, startled a girl came strolling into the men's restroom, finally revealing himself to try and help

Rin widened his eyes and perked.

Wait, what!? His sister is coming into the men's rest- Since she wasn't too far, it seemed, from the restroom, his question was quickly answered before he could ask it to himself. He heard the clicking of her heels on the floor and exclaimed internally.

SHE ACTUALLY CAME IN!

He hoped that no one else but him and Amber were in there.

Quickly, Rin stood and rushed out of his stall.

"What's a girl doing here in the men's rest-room..." He just stood there and stared at her, blinking.

@djinnamon

((Btw who is Jihyo? I don't recall you making a form for her... or Amber))

@Wolfrose[/URL]
Kuro

Company: Mizuki, Rin and Amber and now Jihyo (inside)

Action: Startled, relieved Rin finally came out

Kuro was about to respond to her when suddenly he sensed someone going into the men's restroom behind him, with heels on. He flicked an ear and turned around, then exclaimed and tensed when he saw a girl go in.

'Whoa, hey! You know this is the MEN'S restroom, right!?' he cried to her, but she paid him no mind as she marched right in. Kuro exclaimed.

'This is so unnatural, and... Unsanitary!'

@I am Shadow

Mizuki

company: Kuro, Rin, Kotori, and Amber (both siblings inside)

action: confused upon seeing a female go into the male's restroom and relieved to see Rin, possibly feeling better.

Mizuki's eyes widened as she noticed a female walking into the male's restroom. what? why? ugh, I'm so confused... she thought to herself. "You're right though, Koru, that is kind of unsanitary, but, we really shouldn't judge... maybe there's a reason for her entering the male's restroom?" She suggested.

@Wolfrose @djinnamon

Kotori Hirai
:Location:

Men's Bathroom

:Company:

Kuro , Rin , Mizuki and Amber

:Action:

Hugging Amber getting ready to cry , ignoring Kuro

Kotori ran over to Amber , going to her knees and hugging her twin instantly. She registered the two others talking in thru room but didn't care and continued to hug Amber tightly , tears welling in her eyes.

Amber Hirai

Kuro , Mizuki , Rin and Kotori

Men's Bathroom

Letting Kotori hug him until he realized Rin was in the stoll listening to him.

Amber simply let Kotori cry , having no energy to cry himself until he heard someone leave the bathroom Stoll then two people talking. ' Wait , no one entered while I was in here. Oh hell no. ' He thought when he registered Rin must have heard everything he said. A low growl escaped him as he looked over Kotori's shoulder to glare. " How much did you fucking hear. " He asked.

@Wolfrose @I am Shadow

Nyxianforeigner said:
Company: Hotaru

Yukio then turned to Hotaru, "Oh, Hotaru. I didnt see you there. For now, I would see that class is still going on until I talk to Headmaster Mephisto about todays events. Its up to him whether class should be cancelled or not."

@DopeJackalope

Company: Yukio and Shima

Action: Going back to the classroom

"Alright, senpai!" Hotaru said with a warm smile. She then turned on her heel and headed back to the classroom. Shima was not far behind and followed her to the classroom as well.

@Wolfrose[/URL] @djinnamon
Kuro

Company: Mizuki, with Rin, Amber, and Kotori inside

Action: Agreeing with Mizuki and feeling guilty

Kuro looked back to her, then lowered his gaze shamefully and flattened his ears. 'Yeh... You're right... But still...' He looked back into the bathroom, watching, making sure Rin wouldn't get himself into more trouble with any more strangers. He was on a bad streak already.

@I am Shadow

djinnamon said:

Kotori Hirai

Men's Bathroom

Kuro , Rin , Mizuki and Amber

Hugging Amber getting ready to cry , ignoring Kuro

Kotori ran over to Amber , going to her knees and hugging her twin instantly. She registered the two others talking in thru room but didn't care and continued to hug Amber tightly , tears welling in her eyes.

Amber Hirai

Kuro , Mizuki , Rin and Kotori

Men's Bathroom

Letting Kotori hug him until he realized Rin was in the stoll listening to him.

Amber simply let Kotori cry , having no energy to cry himself until he heard someone leave the bathroom Stoll then two people talking. ' Wait , no one entered while I was in here. Oh hell no. ' He thought when he registered Rin must have heard everything he said. A low growl escaped him as he looked over Kotori's shoulder to glare. " How much did you fucking hear. " He asked.

@Wolfrose @I am Shadow
Rin

Company: Amber and Kotori inside, Mizuki and Kuro outside

Action: Offended and fed up

Rin exclaimed and blinked at Amber. He was a strange looking man, looking more feminine than anything. But he didn't judge. He wasn't like that.

However, he was offended and annoyed with Amber's attitude.

"I heard as much as you decided to say! It's not my fault you came into the freaking men's restroom, open to the WHOLE SCHOOL with your business! I wouldn't be surprised if they could hear you from across the school with how much of a fit you threw! That was YOUR fault, not mine! I came out here to see how I can help, goddammit!" He was so fed up with all the attitudes of all the new people at the school, what was their deal? "I had my own business in here, but at least I didn't scream it to the world to hear, at least I was courteous and smart enough to keep it to myself!" He growled and rubbed his face with aggravation. Then he shook his head and threw his hands down in a pissed-off gesture.

"You know what, what the hell ever. Face your problems by yourself. You don't deserve my help... Nobody really does..." He scoffed and shook his head before whirling around and storming out of the bathroom, so angry he didn't even notice Kuro or Mizuki. His hands lit up with his blue flame, but he kept them clenched to contain himself or he could burn down the whole school.

"I'm done trying to help strangers... I'm done trying to help anyone..." He turned and stormed into the Medical Wing, then slammed the door- a loud crack shooting through the hall.

@I am Shadow, @djinnamon

djinnamon said:
Okay, thanks for the clarification ^^))

Kuro

Location: Outside the men's restroom, then in the Medical Wing

Company: Mizuki, Amber and Kotori inside, then Rin

Action: Frightened, sympathetic towards Rin, sorrowful- about to give Rin some much needed company

Kuro jumped at Rin's outburst to the two siblings, slipping in between Mizuki's legs. He heard everything and it hurt his little heart.

He watched then from under Mizuki as Rin stormed off back to the Medical Wing. His fur bristled and he jumped again once the crack shot through the hall. He sauntered and flattened his ears, his eyes sheening over.

'... Poor Rin... He's had a long day...' he murmured almost inaudibly. He glanced away and thought to himself for a moment, then sighed and shut his eyes, slowly slinking out from under Mizuki.

'I... I'm going to go check up on him... He needs someone to talk to... You should come too, Mizuki, you're really the only one besides Yukio he opens up to...' With that said, Kuro padded off to the Medical Wing. When he arrived at the door, he saw that Rin had slammed it so hard is broke the door knob and kept the door cracked open. He flattened his ears again, but didn't hesitate to slip in to accompany Rin.

@I am Shadow

Company: Hotaru, Shims

Yukio watched then looked to the students silently. ",I expect you two have finished the homework I assigned?" He called after them with a look of concern for them.

@DopeJackalope

Nyxianforeigner said:
Company: Hotaru, Shims

Yukio watched then looked to the students silently. ",I expect you two have finished the homework I assigned?" He called after them with a look of concern for them.

@DopeJackalope
Hotaru

Company: Yukio and Shima

Action: Responding to Yukio

Caught off-guard by Yukio's question she stumbled a bit and turned her head towards him, "Of course!" She smiled at him endearingly. "I'll see you in a little while sensei!" She shouted at Yukio in a slightly flirtatious tone as she headed to class, her cheeks tinged with a light blush.

Shima

Company: Hotaru

Action: Responding to Yukio

"Yeah, yeah." Shima said while waving at Yukio without even looking back. With that he hustled to walk next to Hotaru, "So have you picked your meister out yet? I know you're a new student here."

Hotaru surprised by the sudden interest she said, "Um well... I am good with memorizing fatal verses, so an aria would suit me fine, but I would like to be skilled in more than one area."

"That's neat, I'm an aria meister too." Shima replied with a grin. "There are five different types of meisters total a knight, dragoon, doctor, aria and tamer. Rin has the knight meister down to a T with his kurikara sword by his side. Izumo is a tamer, Ban is an aria, Shiemi is a tamer and a doctor, Konekomaru is an aria as well. Yukio-sensei is a dragoon and doctor. Shuro is obviously a knight, you saw her flamboyant performance back there. I'm not sure what some of the new students are but I'm sure we'll find out soon. You'll have to decide quickly what else you want to master. It's important that an exorcist knows what they are skilled at early on."

Hotaru nodded at Shima, "Yeah I suppose there is no down time around here judging by the demon we just encountered."

And with that conversation winding down they found themselves back in the classroom taking their seats. They waited for the rest of the students to come back and Yukio to come to a conclusion to whether class was cancelled or not due to the events of today.

@Nyxianforeigner @Wolfrose @I am Shadow @djinnamon @Barbas @FireMaiden @xkeyxx

Mizuki A.

company: Kuro and Rin

action: scared shitless at Rin's outbirst, but still feels the need to comfort Rin.

Mizuki jumped at Rin's outburst in the bathroom, but once she heard what Kuro said, she nodded and stood back up from her kneeling position on the ground, she walked up to the medical wing, her hands shaking in fear if Rin were to shout again, she didn't particularly take well to people shouting. She said nothing as she quietly walked into the medical wing, shutting the door quietly as well, she walked up to Rin, a calm, empathetic expression etched on her features, once she approached Rin, she said nothing, but softly pulled him into a hug, knowing he probably needed it.

@Wolfrose

Asami

Company: Shura

Asami was just about to activate her metal claws as she was alerted by Shura unexpected arrival "Oh.. what do you want pinkie?" She spatted while she became now on edge, her dog was just lying there scoffing toast as she spoke to her. "The demon? Oh yeah... he awake alright.. and yes, he dose piss me off." Rolling her eyes in the other direction.

Watching as the toad gotten loose but she only waited for the right timing until the thing gotten closer "You people sure are desperate..." She sent a massive impact into the road forehead, the gust of wind occur and the toad flew back into the wall, surprisingly leaving many crack in the center.

"My strength we these glove are underestimated..." Observing her own hand as she clenched it into a fist then relaxing the metal hand. "Why don't you come down and test me pinkie." She pointed towards the woman, giving her a cold gaze.

@Wolfrose

~ Cattileona ~

Company: Nobody but herself

Action: (Summary of Character). Was reading, before growing curious of commotion around school.

Cattileona was a Exorcist teacher of True Cross Academy, and also an Arc Knight for the True Cross Order. For being a demon whom was never born in Gehenna, she was still quite frightening to most people. She wasn't like the charming, flamboyant Mephisto whom always seemed to be either an annoyance, or humorous character to be around, or possible something of worry because of his mishevious attitude. She was different, and often spoke little, nor showed much emotions, however, she always was kind when people least expected it. Such compassion emminated off of her when she showed concern, care, or kindness for students or teachers. However, anyone who looked into her eyes long enough could see alot of suffering within her very soul, which often could make one pity or feel sorry for her. She was very reserved of herself, and helping herself, but was opened to others and their need for care.

It wasn't hard to tell she was a demon, especially with the horns sticking out of her head that curved to the sides. She was different, or at least had a very different birth compared to demons of Gehenna or half demons of Assiah. Either way, it was obvious, but all knew she was quite different. Her presence rather mysterious. Student nor teachers could quite put a finger on what it was about her that was so different, or why she was so mysterious when her kind nature with a tortured soul were so obvious to see. For being a demon, she wasn't what one expected.

Today, it was still the same to everyone, but today she showed a little more then anyone realized. Today was going to be an interesting day to most of the students, especially the new ones whom were in for a treat of this mysterious women whom was often gossiped around the school.

Cattileona was currently on the library, reading upon several books, but soon lost her concentration as she could hear quite a bit of commotion between the new students and old (exwires). She heard of what was going on as demons had quite excellent hearing, plus, she could feel the constant vibrations of words passing through the wind and movememts on the ground. This was a simple gift she had grown to adapt to after receiving a heavy injury to her eyes that caused her to be blind.

She slowly motioned off her seat, placing the book she was just reading away, and began walking down the hallway as to figure out what it was on this particular day that was causing many of the students to be so excitable.

(( If anyone has a place of action they wish me to go to I will lead my character there if you like ))

Company: Kotori

Action: Angry as hell

Amber was never so angry in his life before. " Excuse me , I'm talking about the phone not my venting you little ass hole. You ease dropped on me , I have the right mind to murder you. You never attempted to help me" He screamed after the man , ignoring Kotori's attempts. Right now he was mentally over whelmed , he had to deal with the fact he and his sister were about to be married off to the two men who made there lives hell like a breeding tool. Right now he hated his life and felt like he had been sent to hell.Finally tears welled up in the man's eyes and he let out a sob , letting Kotori hug him.

@Wolfrose

Kotori Hirai

Company: None

Action: Fighting the urge to cry

Right now , Kotori just wanted to run away. It was highly painful to watch her brother , the one who always seemed so strong look so broken. This was the first time in 10 years that she had seen her brother cry , frankly it was almost that long since she cried as well. She couldn't take it anymore , watching her brother cry brought back terrible memories of when 'he' died. She let go of Amber and left the room , leaning against the wall next to the door.

@Wolfrose[/URL]
Rin

Company: Mizuki, Kuro

((I won't put action anymore so you guys don't have to. Action will be explained in your reply))

Rin didn't even react when Mizuki pulled him into a hug- not audibly, at least. He kept his arms hanging heavily down at his sides, and his eyes sheened over. He could feel the tears brimming his lower eyelids, so he didn't dare blink. He simply gazed out, string straight at the wall behind Mizuki and before him.

"... Mizuki..." he started, weakly. A lump formed in his throat, for he was about to touch on his more emotional side.

"... What am I doing wrong...? All I... All I want to do is..."

He remembered the promise he made not only to himself, but also to Shiro, that grave day at the cemetery- the day of Fujimoto's funeral.

The tears could barely be retained.

"... Help..."

Kuro remained silent, his ears kept flat to his skull. He placed a pw on Rin's leg and closed his eyes, purring as he rubbed his head against his arm. It was all he felt he could do to help comfort him.

@I am Shadow

xkeyxx said:
Asami

Company: Shura

Asami was just about to activate her metal claws as she was alerted by Shura unexpected arrival "Oh.. what do you want pinkie?" She spatted while she became now on edge, her dog was just lying there scoffing toast as she spoke to her. "The demon? Oh yeah... he awake alright.. and yes, he dose piss me off." Rolling her eyes in the other direction.

Watching as the toad gotten loose but she only waited for the right timing until the thing gotten closer "You people sure are desperate..." She sent a massive impact into the road forehead, the gust of wind occur and the toad flew back into the wall, surprisingly leaving many crack in the center.

"My strength we these glove are underestimated..." Observing her own hand as she clenched it into a fist then relaxing the metal hand. "Why don't you come down and test me pinkie." She pointed towards the woman, giving her a cold gaze.

@Wolfrose
Shuro

Company: Asami

Shuro was unfazed as she watched Asami train with the frog, even though she knew Asami didn't realize that this was a training arena. Frogs got loose like that all the time, frequently, rather. It pestered Mephisto.

She grunted. "Nah. I'm not gonna waste my skills and energy on a kid," she scoffed, then pushed off of the doorway and crossed over to the edge of the bleachers.

"You're not worth it, anyway. Too cocky. You don't take honor in what you do. I don't fight people like that. As for creatures like that, like Demons- well, I don't have much of a choice there." She crossed her arms.

"I don't underestimate the power of your Demonic Weapons, either. You should quit I'm a freaking Senior Exorcist, I know more than you about Gehenna and the Demonic world. You're not the only one with a Demonic weapon, either. I guess you think having those little tin mitts makes you feel special. You know nothing of the true power of the Demons..." She rested a hand over the red tattoo over her chest and torso.

"I have a Demonic weapon, too. But I don't feel the need, nor really need to, brag about the powers I have, and that my weapon has. I let my actions speak for themselves." She drew the sword from within her and slashed it through the air.

"And we aren't desperate, either. I don't know what the hell made you think that in the first place. Maybe that's just your cocky attitude again." She held the blade straight up in front of her, feeling its power. It rang satisfyingly.

"As for Rin. I don't really like people talking bad about him or saying anything bad about him because he is my student, and I am his teacher; but he's also dear to me in a way I don't expect you to understand. I'm teaching him to contain and control his power. You've already caught a glimpse of that. And I can promise you this- those little tin mitts of yours won't fare well for you against him when he's pissed off. So I'd hold your tongue. It's foolish for you to show such arrogance. Scoffable, really. But if you're looking for a death wish, that's not my problem. Mephisto won't let you lay a hand on him anyway. So you're no worry to me." She opened her eyes.

"if anything... You'd be wise to want him as an ally. Anyone with any brains would want that." She looked back over her shoulder at the girl.

@xkeyxx

@Wise Owl[/URL]

((Yeah, that's typically how it goes when I do rps, it gets to the feels train pretty quick. But those are the best kinds of stories. It'll pick up soon. Rin is one to pick up his head and at least try to swallow his pride, so he'll probably apologize to Asami and your characters as soon as he gets a chance, maybe try to start over with them :) And I promise it won't be all emotional and such))

((Anyway I'm off to bed for the night, long day. I'll reply to anything I'm not awake for tomorrow))

Mizuki A.

company: Rin and Kuro

Mizuki smiled sympathetically. "Hey, it's going to be alright, Rin." She whispered comfortingly. She put her hands up to to the sides of Rin's face, wiping the tears away that threatened to spill over gently with her thumb. She grabbed his hands and led him to the medical bed, sitting him down, she sat down next to him and comfortingly rubbed his back. "I know you want to help, but sometimes people just don't know that and they jump to conclusions... thinking your intent is ill-willed." She said soothingly, looking at him with a kind expression. "Trust me hun." She always called people by 'hun' when she knew they were really upset and knew they needed comforting, it's what added to her mothering personality. "I know you want to help. You're doing nothing wrong. Especially because you're not helping others just to benefit yourself. Your intentions are pure. Sometimes, though, people want to figure things out for themselves." She said softly.

@Wolfrose

(fucking hell... my character's a doctor physically and emotionally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back