• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler RP. Ciel Needed!!!

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M.P

EDIT: We have a strong cast of players and our RP page is up. But we are in dire need of a bocchan!! It seems awkward to start the game without Ciel. I would play him, but Ive already taken on too many important characters.

Character application

Main Game

Game Info

OOC

I have no plot in mind, I'm just seeing if people are interested in a Black Butler RP.

Does one exist already that I could join?

If not, would you like to join one with me? It would be my first RP on here, and I'm nervous about starting one. But I can do it.

Do you want it to be casual or detailed?

Plot ideas? Who would you want to play?

How active can you be?

I hope I can find players who are interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Black the Wizard]Awesome! Who would you want to play as?

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for ignoring your questions above, that was rude of me, I was just tired at the time xS

I personal prefer a more detailed rp but casual is fine.

I don't have any real plot ideas, sorry :(

I can try out any characters from the first Black Butler, but I've only begun watching Back Butler II

And as for activity, I try to be online everyday, though sometimes I may disappear for a bit. I'll notify if I must :)

Everyone with the word black in their names are now Black Butler fans. Logic?

Being a Black Butler fan fills me with DETERMINATION,

or either that I'm replying so I could have 10 posts.

AcomicSan said:
Everyone with the word black in their names are now Black Butler fans. Logic?
Being a Black Butler fan fills me with DETERMINATION,

or either that I'm replying so I could have 10 posts.
well. It's a respectable lack of color.

you don't get it, don't you?

this world is to MOTIVATE or BE MOTIVATED.

here, let me share you some determination.

BlackPlagued said:
I'm sorry for ignoring your questions above, that was rude of me, I was just tired at the time xS
I personal prefer a more detailed rp but casual is fine.

I don't have any real plot ideas, sorry :(

I can try out any characters from the first Black Butler, but I've only begun watching Back Butler II

And as for activity, I try to be online everyday, though sometimes I may disappear for a bit. I'll notify if I must :)
There are plenty of characters in the first BB that are also in the second. I can try to come up with some plot ideas today, and run them by you guys. :D

We can do a more detailed RP if that's what yall are interested in. I just put casual because I didnt know what everyone would want.

BlackPlagued said:
I've actually recently finished BBII and the ending actually crushed me.
Omg, its a killer ending.

What do you think about Ciel being a demon? Should we play it that way?

I would love to play Alois. So unless we can come up with a way to bring him back to life, we would have to play it before Ciel becomes a demon.
The next season you should watch is called Book of Circus. I have it downloaded, but I havent watched it yet. I've been waiting for a good time, which is probably now. :D

[QUOTE="Black the Wizard]Omg, its a killer ending.
What do you think about Ciel being a demon? Should we play it that way?

I would love to play Alois. So unless we can come up with a way to bring him back to life, we would have to play it before Ciel becomes a demon.
The next season you should watch is called Book of Circus. I have it downloaded, but I havent watched it yet. I've been waiting for a good time, which is probably now. :D

[/QUOTE]
that's what crushed me T_T Sebastian deserved that soul!! My god, I still can't believe it. I would prefer we rp before he's a demon
Oh cool, didn't know there was another :)

BlackPlagued said:
that's what crushed me T_T Sebastian deserved that soul!! My god, I still can't believe it. I would prefer we rp before he's a demon
Oh cool, didn't know there was another :)
Its brand spanking new, but complete.

So how many people are for sure on board?

AcomicSan said:
you don't get it, don't you?
this world is to MOTIVATE or BE MOTIVATED.

here, let me share you some determination.
Are you on board to play?

I'm interested in joining! I think I'll make my character a now but I'll need myself a butler but that's ok. It would be cool if it was Canon. Maybe a plot is that we're on mission for the queen? I think that idea should just be an arc though

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm interested in joining! I think I'll make my character a now but I'll need myself a butler but that's ok. It would be cool if it was Canon. Maybe a plot is that we're on mission for the queen? I think that idea should just be an arc though

[/QUOTE]
That would be cool! So you have an OC you want to play, and you think you will need a butler? Or you want to play a cannon butler? Sorry, I don't quiet understand. Lol.

Hopefully we will have lots of arcs. :D

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]My OC will need a butler but I can play that too if no one wants to.

[/QUOTE]
You might have to.

When I hear back from people about being on board to play Ill make a character profile thingie and Ill check out your OC. :D

[QUOTE="Black the Wizard]You might have to.
When I hear back from people about being on board to play Ill make a character profile thingie and Ill check out your OC. :D

[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks! :) so when are you planning to make the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back