• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT I know there is! They're my rough drafts, though - and even though there is a character sheet, the first post by NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire mentioned requirements for posting character sheets. I'll fine tune it to be similar, but I'd like to stick to my own character sheet since they meet the stated requirements. Thank you for letting me know, though. ^-^

Last edited:
CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT I know there is! They're my rough drafts, though - and even though there is a character sheet, the first post by NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire mentioned requirements for posting character sheets. I'll fine tune it to be similar, but I'd like to stick to my own character sheet since they meet the stated requirements. Thank you for letting me know, though. ^-^
Oh
Ah, my bad
Np?
And ty

Let me add my character sheets then I will be ready. Sorry! I was interviewing this morning for a sales management position and napped after. =3=

If I might ask, though... do you all think my OC's will fit into the theme of this roleplay?

Last edited:
Oh! May I request a posting order? I only request that given the amount of multi-chara posts that will happen and it might get a little chaotic if there isn't one... feel free to disregard my request, ofcourse. Oh! Also, does anyone want to plot before the roleplay starts with my characters? Add relationships, previous interactions and stuff?

Last edited:
Let me add my character sheets then I will be ready. Sorry! I was interviewing this morning for a sales management position and napped after. =3=

If I might ask, though... do you all think my OC's will fit into the theme of this roleplay?
I mean, I am hyped up on role playing with ur OC'S :>
Everyone seems fitting but I'm not host- so incase changes be needed in host's opinion- I think it's/they're fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back