• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Thank you! I always enjoy roleplaying strange characters, but had to include at-least one normie... well, by my standards.. =3=

Last edited:
A posting order establishes the order of who posts. So say, if you want be first on that posting order then you would have to post first, then who is next would have to post. I'd suggest a reasonable time limit that someone must post to avoid the roleplay dying or us waiting too long. But, that is ultimately up to you. ^-^

Last edited:
I had to add a coffee shop barista whose seen it all and just wants to be left alone with the magic bs. ; 3;

Woe is me if a romance comes along and she ends up liking him.

Last edited:
Honestly I am looking at this as a highschool... I'm a little lost on that tbh. =3=;

Only thing set in stone was Viktor adopted Xavier when he was 8 years old and is still trying to figure out how to treat Xavier with all the mental disorders the brat has

Users who are viewing this thread

Back