• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

Ooh.. I like all of the multi-character posts! Are you still recruiting?

Last edited:
Here are my character rough drafts! I have an idea for one more character who will be a sexy professor named Nylah. EDIT: Hell I included Nylah. I had to. I'm excite thinking of this roleplay. >^<

6kwBsUR.jpg

Theme Song

Name ~ Beaumont “Chardonnay” Ponce
Age ~ 20
Gender ~ Male
Sexuality ~ Demisexual Homoromantic

Nationality ~ French
Languages Spoken ~ English, French

Base ~ Light
Weapons of Choice ~ Rapier

Backstory
The family name of the Ponce are quite lavish. Being that of the youngest of six brothers, Beaumont has always not only been protected - but underestimated. So here he is to prove himself to his six brothers, under his alias Chardonnay and performative whims.

fda38179eb99adc8bb3aa6f090cec4b9.jpg

Theme Song

Name ~ Mara Elise
Age ~ 24
Gender ~ Agender; appears female and uses female pronouns
Sexuality ~ Demisexual Heteromantic

Nationality ~ ?
Languages Spoken ~ English, ?

Base ~ Energy
Weapons of Choice ~ "Unseen Hands"

Backstory

Mara has always been quite the illusive and strange character. Not many can comprehend her, but she is quite silent in herself. She is also humble, and has few words to say. She keeps her awful past hidden, as well as her great potential yet great flaws.

44ad098fe8e1ed20d3a3a2654939d793.jpg

Theme Song

Name ~ "Hex"
Age ~ 31
Gender ~ Male
Sexuality ~ Bisexual Biromantic

Nationality ~ Elven
Languages Spoken ~ English, Sindarin

Base ~ Dark
Weapons of Choice ~ Capoeira & Darts

Backstory
A devious lad, he may, perhaps, intend to disrupt many things occurring. Few know the reasoning for why he does what he does - and few even know his true power. He is called "Hex" only for his skills in curses. But that is about all - as others can see, at times of anger, a particular gloom in his eyes that will discourage many around him.

6acfdfe2cd7bd98232ce87cf3a01c074.jpg
d85d0f62d1b91cc85d6ade7ed297d21d.jpg

Theme Song

Name ~ Nylah/Nyloh "Nyle" Rivera
Age ~ 32
Gender ~ Intersexed
Sexuality ~ Pansexual Panromantic

Nationality ~ Puerto Rican
Languages Spoken ~ English, Spanish

Base ~ Biology (I'm not sure what to categorize this as..)
Weapons of Choice ~ Seduction

Backstory

Being quite the talented professor, she has her ways. A mistress of seduction, she is equipped with everything any one person may desire. That said, she is able to use her base to change her body on a whim - though she usually presents as an attractive female. She is effectively a shapeshifter, and is able to steal the energy of others through touch - though she prefers extraction through... other methods.
She is quite skilled, however, in the tactics of biological magic - and thus has been appointed a professor in teaching it. She, at times, may be seen as a controversial teacher - but her students always excel. Why wouldn't they pay attention to someone as visually pleasing, after-all?

Last edited:
Here are my character rough drafts! I have an idea for one more character who will be a sexy professor named Nylah. EDIT: Hell I included Nylah. I had to. I'm excite thinking of this roleplay. >^<

6kwBsUR.jpg

Theme Song

Age ~ 20
Gender ~ Male

Nationality ~ French

Base ~ Light

Backstory
The family name of the Ponce are quite lavish. Being that of the youngest of six brothers, Beaumont has always not only been protected - but underestimated. So here he is to prove himself to his six brothers, under his alias Chardonnay and performative whims.

Theme Song

Name ~ Mara Elise
Age ~ 24

Nationality ~ ?

Base ~ Energy

Backstory

Mara has always been quite the illusive and strange character. Not many can comprehend her, but she is quite silent in herself. She is also humble, and has few words to say. She keeps her awful past hidden, as well as her great potential yet great flaws.

Theme Song

Name ~ "Hex"
Age ~ 31
Gender ~ Male

Nationality ~ Elven

Base ~ Dark

Backstory
A devious lad, he may, perhaps, intend to disrupt many things occurring. Few know the reasoning for why he does what he does - and few even know his true power. He is called "Hex" only for his skills in curses. But that is about all - as others can see, at times of anger, a particular gloom in his eyes that will discourage many around him.

Theme Song

Age ~ 32
Gender ~ Intersexed

Backstory

Being quite the talented professor, she has her ways. A mistress of seduction, she is equipped with everything any one person may desire. That said, she is able to use her base to change her body on a whim - though she usually presents as an attractive female. She is effectively a shapeshifter, and is able to steal the energy of others through touch - though she prefers extraction through... other methods.
She is quite skilled, however, in the tactics of biological magic - and thus has been appointed a professor in teaching it. She, at times, may be seen as a controversial teacher - but her students always excel. Why wouldn't they pay attention to someone as visually pleasing, after-all?

There was a character sheet

Interested.
all you need to do is post your character in the character thread

speaking of the character thread

6kwBsUR.jpg

Theme Song

Age ~ 20
Gender ~ Male

Nationality ~ French

Base ~ Light

Backstory

Theme Song

Name ~ Mara Elise
Age ~ 24

Nationality ~ ?

Base ~ Energy

Backstory

Theme Song

Name ~ "Hex"
Age ~ 31
Gender ~ Male

Nationality ~ Elven

Base ~ Dark

Backstory

Theme Song

Age ~ 32
Gender ~ Intersexed

Backstory

Multiple Settings - Serenity academy redo character post here’s the link

edit: also, I think atomic is closest to biology

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back