• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

A lot of people won't though why is why I'm posting my rough drafts: aka, I don't give a single f*CK about my writing

phibglib phibglib

You can see, by my intro post, Hinata was fine and with someone else. She jut had one tiny scratch, healing her is fine, but don't exclaim like it's something major, and don't forget my other char. is there to help her...

But don't delete your post, it's fine!​

phibglib phibglib

You can see, by my intro post, Hinata was fine and with someone else. She jut had one tiny scratch, healing her is fine, but don't exclaim like it's something major, and don't forget my other char. is there to help her...​

But don't delete your post, it's fine!​

I see your points, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that the actions of my characters are not necessarily endorsed by me.

Then I think Kiku would be teaching the Water class and Asterix would teaching the Dark class. I have no idea where I'd put Kentaro atm
I'm crying. I'm crying.

I find Asterix attractive for some reason and now I'm FUCKING GIGGLING WHEN I TYPE A REPLY-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back