• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

Admittedly, I prefer to write longer posts. I've come from affluent roleplays before with talented writers, but I don't think it is fair to expect the same from everyone else unless it is specifically stated. I mean, I am trying to recruit for my own roleplay and it is going to be multi-paragraph. Also, my teacher Nyle already has which class she will be the professor over. :P

Are we going to be plotting pre-existing relationships between any of the characters?

Admittedly, I prefer to write longer posts. I've come from affluent roleplays before with talented writers, but I don't think it is fair to expect the same from everyone else unless it is specifically stated. I mean, I am trying to recruit for my own roleplay and it is going to be multi-paragraph. Also, my teacher Nyle already has which class she will be the professor over. :P

Are we going to be plotting pre-existing relationships between any of the characters?
We could if you wanna!

I'm also down to plot :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back