• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

Pardon, tout le mond. It has been a hell of a week. Here is my idea for my characters and their opinions of others... if not listed, they won't have an opinion.

• Athena Peterson ( NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire ): Will likely have kinship with Athena, given Chardonnay is also from a noble family.
    Yuliy Kiselyov ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): He might me intimidated by his flirtatious personality, but will likely view him as attractive.
    Hinata Shoto ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): Will likely be intimidated and scared of her.
    Kentaro Nakabayashi ( honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co ): Will likely find them to be fascinating and likely will want to enroll under their class(es).
    Nikolai Aleksei Makarov ( Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke ): Will likely be intimated and scared of it.
    Henry & Cassie Shepherd ( phibglib phibglib ): Will agree with his outlook in life, and likely want to be friends with them both.

Last edited:
LostHaven LostHaven Yup, yup. The silent one and the teacher who can shapeshift, lol. Estara will likely only have a crush because she won't know how to handle simply looking up to someone.

Last edited:
Nikolai: will be proud of itself for scaring tf out of Chardonnay, Would gladly take on Hex as it's pupil

Viktor: Unfortunately, I don't think those two would be in a romantic relationship, he's a really possessive guy, plus androsexual = he's into masculinity no matter the gender, and I don't think nyle is masculine. But I do think those two could be really good friends, maybe even best friends?

Xavier: a parent/son relationship between nyle and Xavier would be so cute in my opinion

Mogui: I think he'd make a good friend for Estara tbh

Last edited:
Pardon, tout le mond. It has been a hell of a week. Here is my idea for my characters and their opinions of others... if not listed, they won't have an opinion.

• Athena Peterson ( NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire ): Will likely have kinship with Athena, given Chardonnay is also from a noble family.
    Yuliy Kiselyov ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): He might me intimidated by his flirtatious personality, but will likely view him as attractive.
    Hinata Shoto ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): Will likely be intimidated and scared of her.
    Kentaro Nakabayashi ( honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co ): Will likely find them to be fascinating and likely will want to enroll under their class(es).
    Nikolai Aleksei Makarov ( Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke ): Will likely be intimated and scared of it.
    Henry & Cassie Shepherd ( phibglib phibglib ): Will agree with his outlook in life, and likely want to be friends with them both.
I'm so happy for my chars then

Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke Well, Hex is already going to be a student - not an incoming new student. So perhaps he already is? I definitely think Nyle might be all *uncomfortable space-invading hug* "OH MY DEAR XAVIER YAY! Are you okay honey? Do you need some crisps?!" As far as Mogui, this will be cool then. Estara is rather aloof and seems to sometimes not be present so it will work wonderfully. I also want to note that Nyle is able to shapeshift between her Nylah to her Nyloh form, and is effectively intersexed. BUT! I understand. ^-^

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Any in particular you'd like to explore?

Last edited:
Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke Well, Hex is already going to be a student - not an incoming new student. So perhaps he already is? I definitely think Nyle might be all *uncomfortable space-invading hug* "OH MY DEAR XAVIER YAY! Are you okay honey? Do you need some crisps?!" As far as Mogui, this will be cool then. Estara is rather aloof and seems to sometimes not be present so it will work wonderfully. I also want to note that Nyle is able to shapeshift between her Nylah to her Nyloh form, and is effectively intersexed. BUT! I understand. ^-^

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Any in particular you'd like to explore?
Even if we did Viktor x Nyle (which I'm not against) I'd feel like it'd be awkward, because like
Viktor with Nylah: This is my best friend, she's so cool
Viktor with Nyloh: This is my partner, if he doesn't give me a hug right now I'll be pissy

And like, if Nyle ever noticed the difference of how Viktor acts, I'd feel like she'd be: babe, I'm the same person, why are you acting this way?

But you can totally make Hex Niko's pupil/apprentice already if you want!

Xavier's gonna be so f*cking glad to get some affection (which Viktor is often lacking) and might be a little clingy

Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke Mm, that is a good point LMAO. Well, alright. I gotcha. I accept your decision!!! But yes Nyle is going to be all huggy huggy on him since she can tell he needs affection. This is gon' be cute. I'm going to add Hex being Niko's pupil right meow. ALSO HNNNG POISON AND MY FAOVRITE CHARACTER!

Last edited:
Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke Mm, that is a good point LMAO. Well, alright. I gotcha. I accept your decision!!! But yes Nyle is going to be all huggy huggy on him since she can tell he needs affection. This is gon' be cute. I'm going to add Hex being Niko's pupil right meow. ALSO HNNNG POISON AND MY FAOVRITE CHARACTER!
So, friends/best friends for those two?

My characters first impressions/future opinions: (In order of the char. Sheet) - I won't name everyone/My char rlly doesn't care

Yuliy Kiselyov

Aiguno Mougi - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : In all seriousness, Yuliy being very 'outgoing' would clash with Mougi's calm behavior, and Mougi is unnecessarily and would be intimidating to Yuliy. (Okay, but the pic is getting ME squealing so wtf) - Secret Lovers
Henry Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : I'm not going to lie, but Yuliy will probably bully the shit - in a teasing way - out of this nerdy kid af
Cassie Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : He's obviously going to go flirting to the ladies despite not actually liking them, I do not see the two in a close term relationship though
Chardonnay - Pyxie Pyxie : I just can see Yuliy viewing him as a weak person for being so awfully short ; no offense

Ajisai Hano

Nikolai Aleksei Makarov - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : Intimidated by him
Alexander Xavier Makarov - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : I honestly think Ajisai is a duplicate of this kid. Bow users, light base, similar color schemes, gentle...IWJIHEBFV I'm crashing out!!
Henry Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : After reading how this guy can be smart, I can see Ajisai peeking over his shoulder when Henry is reading, and asking for help.
Estara - Pyxie Pyxie : I agree, I can see the two as friends.
Kanon Miura - honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co : Ajisai might be following her advice/tips on how to use a bow better

(I'ma just send this and finish the rest later..)

I'm so dead- my grammar/incorrect spelling-

Last edited:
My characters first impressions/future opinions: (In order of the char. Sheet) - I won't name everyone/My char rlly doesn't care

Yuliy Kiselyov

Aiguno Mougi - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : In all seriousness, Yuliy being very 'outgoing' would clash with Mougi's calm behavior, and Mougi is unnecessarily and would be intimidating to Yuliy. (Okay, but the pic is getting ME squealing so wtf)
Henry Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : I'm not going to lie, but Yuliy will probably bully the shit - in a teasing way - out of this nerdy kid af
Cassie Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : He's obviously going to go flirting to the ladies despite not actually liking them, I do not see the two in a close term relationship though
Chardonnay - Pyxie Pyxie : I just can see Yuliy viewing him as a weak person for being so awfully short ; no offense

Ajisai Hano

Nikolai Aleksei Makarov - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : Intimidated by him
Alexander Xavier Makarov - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : I honestly think Ajisai is a duplicate of this kid. Bow users, light base, similar color schemes, gentle...IWJIHEBFV I'm crashing out!!
Henry Shepherd - phibglib phibglib : After reading how this guy can be smart, I can see Ajisai peeking over his shoulder when Henry is reading, and asking for help.
Estara - Pyxie Pyxie : I agree, I can see the two as friends.
Kanon Miura - honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co : Ajisai might be following her advice/tips on how to use a bow better

(I'ma just send this and finish the rest later..)

I'm so dead- my grammar/incorrect spelling-
Xavier's just my lil' baby with a older sibling who'd rip your head off if you even spoke to him in the wrong tone.

Niko is glad people fear him tbh

Maybe Mogui and Yuliy could be like, golden retriever x black cat boyfriends?

Yuliy Kiselyov

Aiguno Mougi - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : In all seriousness, Yuliy being very 'outgoing' would clash with Mougi's calm behavior, and Mougi is unnecessarilyand would be intimidating to Yuliy. (Okay, but the pic is getting ME squealing so wtf)
Estara - Pyxie Pyxie : He's obviously going to go flirting to the ladies despite not actually liking them, I do not see the two in a close term relationship though (just like Cassie)
Xavier's just my lil' baby with a older sibling who'd rip your head off if you even spoke to him in the wrong tone.

Niko is glad people fear him tbh

Maybe Mogui and Yuliy could be like, golden retriever x black cat boyfriends?
That Mougi part is such a :0 idea

Yuliy Kiselyov

Aiguno Mougi - Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke : In all seriousness, Yuliy being very 'outgoing' would clash with Mougi's calm behavior, and Mougi is unnecessarilyand would be intimidating to Yuliy. (Okay, but the pic is getting ME squealing so wtf)
Estara - Pyxie Pyxie : He's obviously going to go flirting to the ladies despite not actually liking them, I do not see the two in a close term relationship though (just like Cassie)

That Mougi part is such a :0 idea
Wanna plot more for those two ig?

Cool cool, should they be like, sister's (best?) friend (Yuliya) x brother (Mogui), or like, secret lovers who are rarely affectionate in public to keep up their images?
I had to take a moment to understand this grammar but-

I would say second option is best because yes, Yuily's reputation is to flirt around as a playboy, and let's just say he said a shit ton of 'not dating' so being secret lovers is yes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back