• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

"Koh koh koh. But of course! I shall not waste your time to train these future warriors!" Asterix grinned when he hears the bell ring. He pat Xiao on the back with mild force before walking off to his classroom, "I wish you all the luck with your bunch!"

I'm blushing >.<

I might be interested.

Is this interest check also the out of character thread?

Does the concept of an elemental slime rancher of a Teacher fit your setting?

I might be interested.

Is this interest check also the out of character thread?

Does the concept of an elemental slime rancher of a Teacher fit your setting?
Yes

also not really but the idea that slimes exist in my RP is kinda funny, since I only imagined it as just humans in a modern world with magic added into the mix

Hey I'm interested! where/how does one join?

Btw, i've had this idea for a character-- in order to use his powers the guy has to transform to a girl-- something that helps him keep his life seperate. Is this doable in universe? couldnt find too much info there. also, what style is atomic? appearance wise.

Btw, i've had this idea for a character-- in order to use his powers the guy has to transform to a girl-- something that helps him keep his life seperate. Is this doable in universe? couldnt find too much info there. also, what style is atomic? appearance wise.
That's so cool ngl!!

Yeah, It’ll probably be doable, also atomic doesn’t really have a style

just a few ideas for my student ocs. I'll post for my teachers a bit later

• Yuliy Kiselyov ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ) - Felix hates him with a passion bc of his personality and will actively try to avoid him.
    Alexander Xavier Makarov ( Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke ) - I think we plotted this out before but Felix would be impressed by his don't think Felix would like him either.
    Nylah Rivera ( Pyxie Pyxie ) - I'm down for them becoming friends but I don't see how they would be in the same school, considering the age gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back