• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

I had to take a moment to understand this grammar but-

I would say second option is best because yes, Yuily's reputation is to flirt around as a playboy, and let's just say he said a shit ton of 'not dating' so being secret lovers is yes!!
My brain has been turned up/jk

Anyways, Mogui has a similar reputation tbh, the only difference is the fact Mogui is a feared opponent (and petty AF)

My brain has been turned up/jk

Anyways, Mogui has a similar reputation tbh, the only difference is the fact Mogui is a feared opponent (and petty AF)
I'm shivering in my boots but like

why he gotta be actually hot when I look at the pic? Like- *inserts as phone thumbnail*
butttttttttttt

I'm shivering in my boots but like

why he gotta be actually hot when I look at the pic? Like- *inserts as phone thumbnail*
butttttttttttt
if we/ yuliyxmogui are secret lovers, are we alr dating or should we do a whole become the lovebirds thing

alright

But do we have like interactions after school such as us going to eachothers houses- that sounds so weird to type - or nah

or small hints of affec

or 0
After-school/out of public is probably the best time for affection between the two

Late reply:

Something about one anothers past - perhaps while one of us trigger the other by bad mouthing something that happened but they rlly didn't mean it so now yada yada :(

maybe, not needed

other arguments can be like how Yuliy is flirting with others, though it depends if Mogui is a jealous type

Late reply:

Something about one anothers past - perhaps while one of us trigger the other by bad mouthing something that happened but they rlly didn't mean it so now yada yada :(

maybe, not needed

other arguments can be like how Yuliy is flirting with others, though it depends if Mogui is a jealous type
Mogui isn't a jealous type, typically he's a villain (and fratboy)

Pardon, tout le mond. It has been a hell of a week. Here is my idea for my characters and their opinions of others... if not listed, they won't have an opinion.

• Athena Peterson ( NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire ): Will likely have kinship with Athena, given Chardonnay is also from a noble family.
    Yuliy Kiselyov ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): He might me intimidated by his flirtatious personality, but will likely view him as attractive.
    Hinata Shoto ( CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT ): Will likely be intimidated and scared of her.
    Kentaro Nakabayashi ( honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co ): Will likely find them to be fascinating and likely will want to enroll under their class(es).
    Nikolai Aleksei Makarov ( Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke ): Will likely be intimated and scared of it.
    Henry & Cassie Shepherd (@phibglib): Will agree with his outlook in life, and likely want to be friends with them both.
also I’m pretty interested in a friendship with Athena and Chardonnay, maybe even harken too since he’s Athena sister

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back