• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler RP. Ciel Needed!!!

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Milk Prince]Ohh, kk. Thats fine. I would love to read anything youve written though! :D
Do you think we will ever play this game?? lol

[/QUOTE]
I hope so! If we had a Ciel we could do an opening. I am so surprised no one has applied yet.

Can you edit the first post to include a list of open and taken characters or does that five-minute thing apply? Sometimes people just don't want to read through a thread.

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]I hope so! If we had a Ciel we could do an opening. I am so surprised no one has applied yet.
Can you edit the first post to include a list of open and taken characters or does that five-minute thing apply? Sometimes people just don't want to read through a thread.

[/QUOTE]
Good idea. I was able to change the subject and post to call for a rescue.

Casual bump back to the first page.

@Milk Prince Do you have code for the signature? We can have our current members add it if they want to spread the word a bit. I like it, by the way.

I'd be interested in playing Ciel, but I've got some other stuff to sort out at the moment, so I'll try to get the CS in as soon as possible. It'd be in by around the weekend at the latest, especially since I have an important test coming up. Is that okay?

BlueInPassing said:
I'd be interested in playing Ciel, but I've got some other stuff to sort out at the moment, so I'll try to get the CS in as soon as possible. It'd be in by around the weekend at the latest, especially since I have an important test coming up. Is that okay?
That would be awesome! I would like it if the person who played Ciel was pretty active though, since he's the main protagonist. But we also have enough of the other characters now we should be able to manage it.

Red Juliet]Casual bump back to the first page. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28711-milk-prince/ said:
@Milk Prince[/URL] Do you have code for the signature? We can have our current members add it if they want to spread the word a bit. I like it, by the way.
Ya! Thanks!

Code:
 [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/hunger-blackbutler-rp-recruiting.195475/] [img=http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/shotamilkprince/f8752a70-8168-4e80-a977-551d5f837033_zps1yzarqdd.jpg][/url]

I don't see why not. I'll be around Saturday and Sunday all day. :) We can tag everyone with active characters just so they get the notification tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]I don't see why not. I'll be around Saturday and Sunday all day. :) We can tag everyone with active characters just so they get the notification tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet. I would write the first post today but I'm pretty mentally exhausted. All I want is cheese and sleep. lol

In the meantime yall should check out the artist T-Stray's tumblr. He has so much amaaaaazing Black Butler art. I'm melting.

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]In the meantime yall should check out the artist T-Stray's tumblr. He has so much amaaaaazing Black Butler art. I'm melting.

[/QUOTE]
The art is so beautiful! I love it. I spent too much time on that page, and...I'm off to look at more....

That style though :D

Heyyy that's the arc I ended on before I lost track of the manga! It was so good *3* So excited~ I wonder what it feels like as an artist to have your work become animated, to have people dress up as and draw the characters, to have musicals put on. So glad to see this series still has popularity :'D

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]Heyyy that's the arc I ended on before I lost track of the manga! It was so good *3* So excited~ I wonder what it feels like as an artist to have your work become animated, to have people dress up as and draw the characters, to have musicals put on. So glad to see this series still has popularity :'D

[/QUOTE]
Iknorite. The musical was so hilarious and sebastians voice was so sexy!! To be honest Black Butler and Attack on Titan are the only anime I know of that are popular right now. Ive fallen so out of the loop. I have no idea what people are watching nowadays. Lol! I still havent finished Hellsing Ultimate or Gurren Laggan.

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]Iknorite. The musical was so hilarious and sebastians voice was so sexy!! To be honest Black Butler and Attack on Titan are the only anime I know of that are popular right now. Ive fallen so out of the loop. I have no idea what people are watching nowadays. Lol! I still havent finished Hellsing Ultimate or Gurren Laggan.

[/QUOTE]
I'm out of the loop, too. It's cool. I did like Attack on Titan. Fairy Tail is pretty nifty~ I usually start a series years after it's been popular so...I am very far behind on a lot. Late to the party.

Hey guys, ive been real sick lately. I havent been able to do much other than sleep. Red Juliet has the go ahead to start the game Sorry Ive made you wait so long

Not at all, your health is more important. I'm glad you could drop by to tell us and I hope you feel better soon.

Hello there, I have a pretty developed OC I could use if I were allowed to participate ^^ She can be very easily changed into whatever she may need to be (demon, human, reaper, etc.) in order to better suit the RP. Would it be too late to participate? If not, should I post a character profile soon?

HanaJuni said:
Hello there, I have a pretty developed OC I could use if I were allowed to participate ^^ She can be very easily changed into whatever she may need to be (demon, human, reaper, etc.) in order to better suit the RP. Would it be too late to participate? If not, should I post a character profile soon?
Hi, Hana! We're still accepting at the moment, so of course. Just remember you have to fill out the character sheet located here and PM it to @Milk Prince for acceptance before you can post it in the characters tab. @HanaJuni

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hopefully going to be joining you guys soonish. I need get my OC's profile done, something I cannot do until this weekend or tomorrow with any luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back