• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Butler RP. Ciel Needed!!!

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waiting to receive some OC applications before I post OOC, Character Bio, And Setting pages.

I'm trying to decide who to play as myself.

If anyone is really interested in playing a cannon character let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten some character bios!! Good stuff! Good stuff! I'm getting excited!

The necessary cannon characters we still need are Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude, and Grell. I would also really love an Undertaker, Elizabeth, and Lau.

and omg you guys, I might give a history lecture or write walls of text about setting or culture or whatever, but please dont trouble yourselves to memorize everything or tailor your posts around any of it. I'm an English/History double major and I just jam out to that History stuff. I'm just having fun describing things for us to play with. There isnt going to be a test. lulz.

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]I've gotten some character bios!! Good stuff! Good stuff! I'm getting excited!
The necessary cannon characters we still need are Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude, and Grell. I would also really love an Undertaker, Elizabeth, and Lau.

[/QUOTE]
I'll be Grell and Elizabeth! That's not a problem

ailurophile said:
i'd love to join if this is still going and you'd have me!!
We would love for you to join!! I'm accepting character applications right now.

I think its time for me to make a thread for this RP.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]
I'll be Grell and Elizabeth! That's not a problem

[/QUOTE]
Great! Can you fill out the character form for them both and PM them to me? Are you sure you can handle 3 characters at once? I feel like thats what the character limit should be...

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]Great! Can you fill out the character form for them both and PM them to me? Are you sure you can handle 3 characters at once? I feel like thats what the character limit should be...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'll live lol

I might be able to join but probably not since I'm so busy with other rps and Theatre. I hope the rp goes really well tho :)

Dxfoe said:
I might be able to join but probably not since I'm so busy with other rps and Theatre. I hope the rp goes really well tho :)
Thanks for letting me know!

I would like to join. Which canon characters still need to be filled? I'll admit, I've only read the manga and watched the first season but I would love to get a good Kuroshitsuji rp going.

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]I would like to join. Which canon characters still need to be filled? I'll admit, I've only read the manga and watched the first season but I would love to get a good Kuroshitsuji rp going.

[/QUOTE]
We really need a Ciel and Sebastian. If you havent seen the 2nd season I recommend it, but its not required. If you are Ciel or Sebastian though you might have to be pretty active.

We also need Ciels servants, Finnian, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin. Someone has requested Eliza and Grell but they havent submitted an application for either yet. Undertaker would be great too. You have lots of options. :D

Goodness, no Seb yet. I can play Sebastian, let me fill out the CS for it and send it to you. As far as posting, I can reply at least once a day M-F and more frequently on the weekends.

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]Goodness, no Seb yet. I can play Sebastian, let me fill out the CS for it and send it to you. As far as posting, I can reply at least once a day M-F and more frequently on the weekends.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. I cant wait. :D

I couldnt believe no one claimed him yet either. Or Ciel for that matter. I would think everyone wanted to be Ciel.

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]Thank you so much. I cant wait. :D
I couldnt believe no one claimed him yet either. Or Ciel for that matter. I would think everyone wanted to be Ciel.

[/QUOTE]
Me too! Well, I wish I had someone on the site I could ask to join but here's hoping we get some canon players in here. :) In the meantime, I will brush up on the series again. It's exciting to see interest and character profiles. By the way, did you draw your character?

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]Me too! Well, I wish I had someone on the site I could ask to join but here's hoping we get some canon players in here. :) In the meantime, I will brush up on the series again. It's exciting to see interest and character profiles. By the way, did you draw your character?

[/QUOTE]
No, I didnt personally. But I designed him a long, long time ago. Way before Black Butler, when I was studying The Divine Comedy by Dante in High School. He was an OC with a whole back story, no fandoms or anything. He is an Asian Ball Jointed Doll I designed and commissioned an artist to sculpt and paint for me, so Bartlebee is really pretty precious to me. I've paid through the nose for art of him. But its never enough!! xD

I don't have a pic of the completed doll, mostly because I'm a BJD PERFECTIONIST and nothing is ever good enough imo, but here is his face. :B

5246128f-17cc-425f-b431-9f7e5afd8029_zpsmkps4wbz.jpg

0cf70622-1468-4eca-81cf-916179307015_zpsfavgfkkh.jpg

I just realized! If you have already submitted a character application and been approved, than you do not need to include a sample of your writing in your further applications. Added that to the character app. :D

Wait. High five. You're the second person I've met on this site that's a Dante fan. I based a world on his writings that I'm role playing now. (Little RP Nation Dante fan club).

That's so pretty! I've always wanted a BJD, I see the most beautiful ones at this convention I go to. But they're expensive and I honestly don't know where to start xD wouldn't mind investing in some for my precious character favorites though...

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]Wait. High five. You're the second person I've met on this site that's a Dante fan. I based a world on his writings that I'm role playing now. (Little RP Nation Dante fan club).
That's so pretty! I've always wanted a BJD, I see the most beautiful ones at this convention I go to. But they're expensive and I honestly don't know where to start xD wouldn't mind investing in some for my precious character favorites though...

[/QUOTE]
omg plz link me to your dante rp <3 <3 <3

BJD's are expensive. A lot of collectors look at them as an investment, buying limited or popular sculpts and customizing them to increase their monetary value. Then they sell them for more than they paid, and that helps fuel the hobby. I got my first doll for 150$, and it was a big deal. If youre ever interested in a good place to start I can help you out big time. I've been active in it since 2007. I have about 8 dolls. <3

Its a labor of love. My dolls are more fashionable and have better clothes than I do. lol. <3

[QUOTE="Milk Prince]omg plz link me to your dante rp <3 <3 <3
BJD's are expensive. A lot of collectors look at them as an investment, buying limited or popular sculpts and customizing them to increase their monetary value. Then they sell them for more than they paid, and that helps fuel the hobby. I got my first doll for 150$, and it was a big deal. If youre ever interested in a good place to start I can help you out big time. I've been active in it since 2007. I have about 8 dolls. <3

Its a labor of love. My dolls are more fashionable and have better clothes than I do. lol. <3

[/QUOTE]
I would link you, but it's a PM 1x1.

If you get a chance, maybe PM me with some info/links? :)

The clothes. Oh my gosh the clothes are so pretty.

[QUOTE="Red Juliet]I would link you, but it's a PM 1x1.
If you get a chance, maybe PM me with some info/links? :)

The clothes. Oh my gosh the clothes are so pretty.

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, kk. Thats fine. I would love to read anything youve written though! :D

Do you think we will ever play this game?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back