• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
To all these people talking bout my coon in my post, I based it off this experience that I had one time.

So my one friend asked me to help him move some furniture into his new apartment and I agreed. So I go over, help him move in and I'm relaxing when we hear a scratching on the door. My friend looks out the peephole, nothing's there so he opens it and this fatass racoon walked right into his apartment. We were stunned that there was a coon since his apartment was a ways away from any forests. Then this 30ish year old dude comes running by and apologizes for his racoon, yeah you heard that right, his racoon (Which he names Sly Cooper.) That racoon was registered as his emotional support animal or something similar to that so the dude legit had a pet racoon in his apartment. According to my friend he would get out and just wander around the building before the guy caught him again.

So yeah, emotional support racoon.

To all these people talking bout my coon in my post, I based it off this experience that I had one time.

So my one friend asked me to help him move some furniture into his new apartment and I agreed. So I go over, help him move in and I'm relaxing when we hear a scratching on the door. My friend looks out the peephole, nothing's there so he opens it and this fatass racoon walked right into his apartment. We were stunned that there was a coon since his apartment was a ways away from any forests. Then this 30ish year old dude comes running by and apologizes for his racoon, yeah you heard that right, his racoon (Which he names Sly Cooper.) That racoon was registered as his emotional support animal or something similar to that so the dude legit had a pet racoon in his apartment. According to my friend he would get out and just wander around the building before the guy caught him again.

Quite a few ppl own raccoons as pets, funny enough. Like more than you'd think

Neat.

T'was a long journey. But I have managed to get a post out. I can now sleep for eternity-
(alarm goes off for work)
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Also, I found a picture of Scarlet and Sebastian long lost son.
shadowz1995 shadowz1995

yCocNlL.jpg

Sushi stop haahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, in case the ship sails, I'mma make that pic a canonical faceclaim.

"Mama. Dada taught me how to shoot a rifle today!"
(whips out AR-15)

Imagine a vampire x superhuman hybrid. Literally has built-in night vision, can smell off a target from miles away, enhanced reflexes and can endure damage.
That's some next-level future-soldier program right there.

A DLC for Being Human? I'm in.

I mean I've already got an ideas for a Foundation spin off, a Aether thing and a ruined future storyline but one thing at a time gosh darn.

... Coming 2021.

I still really wanna do a Cainhurst thing and I've tried hard to find an excuse to include them but hey-Ho. One of those things lol.

I mean I've already got an ideas for a Foundation spin off, a Aether thing and a ruined future storyline but one thing at a time gosh darn.

... Coming 2021

I see you have the blood of AAA Game Companies running strong in you. I like it. I shall wait, like I did with Being Human months ago. Patience is a virtue, and I would like to see what you have in store...
...in 2021. xD

Well, in case the ship sails, I'mma make that pic a canonical faceclaim.

"Mama. Dada taught me how to shoot a rifle today!"
(whips out AR-15)

Imagine a vampire x superhuman hybrid. Literally has built-in night vision, can smell off a target from miles away, enhanced reflexes and can endure damage.
That's some next-level future-soldier program right there.
Yeah. That child would be a fkin monster lol. Assuming he gets all those traits and doesnt end up as a normal human. And assuming vampires can breed like normal. Not sure on the nitty gritty of vampires in the universe.

... Coming 2021.

I still really wanna do a Cainhurst thing and I've tried hard to find an excuse to include them but hey-Ho. One of those things lol.
I mean, you said there is a vampire underworld type deal yeah? There's your cainhurst right there

Yeah. That child would be a fkin monster lol. Assuming he gets all those traits and doesnt end up as a normal human. And assuming vampires can breed like normal. Not sure on the nitty gritty of vampires in the universe.

I mean, you said there is a vampire underworld type deal yeah? There's your cainhurst right there

Nah Cainhurst are kinda specific. They're nothing to do with vamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back