• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
But...we don't even have raccoons over here? No matter what the live action 101 dalmatians movie might have made you think.

I once saw a badger in my backyard trapped in a hole. He was too fat to get himself out. I had to get my dog to go around to the other side of his hole and nip at his tail to prod him out because he would bite whatever tried to go near him on the front side.

I've seen bears in upstate new york. Coyotes are around too, though I've never seen them with my own eyes. I remember I was on a school bus once and the driver had to slow down because a bear cub was crossing the street. It's wild country out here.

I've seen bears in upstate new york. Coyotes are around too, though I've never seen them with my own eyes. I remember I was on a school bus once and the driver had to slow down because a bear cub was crossing the street. It's wild country out here.
Not this country mate, badgers are probably the largest predator we have left.

These comments are so rating-less...it grates against me. Also, I got a bunch of comic book volumes today so I'm happy out. How are ye lads and ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back