• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ff34f515fa4a274134c1c1d9fdff90a3.jpg

If I can find a bullshit way of cramming Cereza Cainhurst into this RP by God I shall do it.

Mark Porter is her replacement effectively. Ahaha

"Oh...my little darling..."

Avari Avari
Not to be that person, but isn't it August 6th's Evening right now? Or am I missing something? I was re-reading the post and your update said... August 30th, alongside Ludwig's timeline as well. I am bamboozled.

Maybe we'll do a Fire Emblem Awakening "kids from the ruined future" thing ahaha

If you do this, then I propose all future shipping be geared toward min/maxing the children's stats and skill spreads. We need to genetically engineer them so they're all as OP as possible.

Avari Avari
Not to be that person, but isn't it August 6th's Evening right now? Or am I missing something? I was re-reading the post and your update said... August 30th, alongside Ludwig's timeline as well. I am bamboozled.

Yep. You're quite right. I must have forgotten to update it on photoshop!

It is August 6th. I'm amazed no one noticed aha

If you do this, then I propose all future shipping be geared toward min/maxing the children's stats and skill spreads. We need to genetically engineer them so they're all as OP as possible.

And thus, Penguin had become the first one to attempt to play God. Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to witness the next generation of Being Human's cast... in a varieties of trial-and-error mixes.

Ludwig's gonna be a strategist, or a Mage; as along as there's a book in his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back