• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm rather curious how Kaysen came to the conclusion that there were two opposed parties at play in Covent Garden.

Also, I suppose I shouldn't say anything since it's sort of self-incriminating, but there was a dead body in the film museum too, killed from a blow to the head, the corpse Arryn and Rai used as a decoy, though his death was apparently unrelated to the fighting. Additionally, Rai and Arryn's fingerprints should be all over that place, theoretically, and blood and hairs and other forensic evidence as well.

Of course, a lot of people probably left blood or fingerprints or dna of some kind around Covent Garden that night, so that might not be suspicious in and of itself, but it's relevant evidence all the same.

I'm super excited. My group's D&D games start up again this Friday after taking an over a month break. More importantly, this will be the first campaign in over a year that I get to be a player and not a DM. Good times ahead.

The hell is she flippin out about

Using my sketches as reaction img x)

Here's the context. It's from a little sketch-story for my mascot - Sasha Mayakovsky

2__13_weeks_of_hell_by_sushixmuncher_dc1x3nu-fullview.jpg

I'm rather curious how Kaysen came to the conclusion that there were two opposed parties at play in Covent Garden.

Also, I suppose I shouldn't say anything since it's sort of self-incriminating, but there was a dead body in the film museum too, killed from a blow to the head, the corpse Arryn and Rai used as a decoy, though his death was apparently unrelated to the fighting. Additionally, Rai and Arryn's fingerprints should be all over that place, theoretically, and blood and hairs and other forensic evidence as well.

Of course, a lot of people probably left blood or fingerprints or dna of some kind around Covent Garden that night, so that might not be suspicious in and of itself, but it's relevant evidence all the same.

My original post actually explained most of this (didn't remember the body in the museum, my B) but it was so long and boring I just went with "Kaysen used a graph" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back