• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
dont you hate when someone in an rp who isnt the gm tries to be the main fucking character
I would prefer if the GM wasnt the main character either lol. I understand if they're important to the progressing the plot but not like the protagonist lol. Then again, I'm also the guy that loves it when the permadeath exists. So.... yeah

I'm bored too, studying for an Employment Law exam tomorrow and it sounds as riveting as you can imagine it to be.

Are you dating what she looked like throughout the decades, since you have the "England 2018" notif there?

I tell ya Larry's on the ball today! Oh by the way, is Scarlet going to be at Inferno for the evening post? I'm awaiting clarification from Avari as to what the story is regarding Ludwig's extra post, but it'd be handy to know who is and who's not going to be there.

He's in a bit of a mood at the moment. :D

I tell ya Larry's on the ball today! Oh by the way, is Scarlet going to be at Inferno for the evening post? I'm awaiting clarification from Avari as to what the story is regarding Ludwig's extra post, but it'd be handy to know who and who's not going to be there.

He's in a bit of a mood at the moment. :D

Ya she is. Sebastian and Lisa will also be there. But that'll be written from Seb's PoV. If you'd like, we can work on a collab for Scarlet x Ludwig from her perspective? ^-^ Im totally fine with doing that.

Absolutely, thanks for the offer my friend! I'll let you once I get notice as to when I'm able to post but nonetheless your offer is very much appreciated! :)

Absolutely, thanks for the offer my friend! I'll let you once I get notice as to when I'm able to post but nonetheless your offer is very much appreciated! :)

As long as L passes the legal drinking age. Scarlet is not responsible for any character's excessive alcohol consumption that may lead to their deterioration of health and eventual death.

Oh don't worry, he's well past the limit. If he were in Ireland now back in the day, he probably would have been drinking and smoking by the age of bloody 12! So she drinks a lot of fellas under the table I take it? ;)

Oh don't worry, he's well past the limit. If he were in Ireland now back in the day, he probably would have been drinking and smoking by the age of bloody 12! So she drinks a lot of fellas under the table I take it? ;)

Only those who tries to flirt with her. And they tend to pay the tabs upon waking up and she's already long gone. But that's in the past~

Don't you worry, Ludwig would very much be like this when it comes to inclinations of romance or engaging in flirting:

Forgive me for not replying, I was cleaning up the kitchen while singing at the same time; it's another habit I've picked up off my Dad. :D

I guess one of the only (humans) she cant drink under the table would be Seb lmao. Considering that you would literally have to waterboard him with rubbing alcohol to get him trashed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back