• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I tell ya Larry's on the ball today! Oh by the way, is Scarlet going to be at Inferno for the evening post? I'm awaiting clarification from Avari as to what the story is regarding Ludwig's extra post, but it'd be handy to know who is and who's not going to be there.

He's in a bit of a mood at the moment. :D

Just remember Inferno is Member's only and somewhat secret (It's not on Google Maps or anything!) so he wouldn't get in, even if he knew about it.

Just remember Inferno is Member's only and somewhat secret (It's not on Google Maps or anything!) so he wouldn't get in, even if he knew about it.
That's no bother buddy, he would probably look out of place really in such an establishment! :)

Maybe a tad bit out of character for him, so that was a bad decision on my part but at least it has been rectified. :)

*Are you sure you want to proceed?*
*You will not be able to complete any unfinished side-quests, missions or have the ability to free-roam should you continue.*
*Are you sure you wish to proceed?*​

Marcus is such a lightweight when it comes to drinking
Two drinks in and he's face down on the table sobbing.

Silver doesn't like the taste and I really hope no one ever convinces her to drink.

Fourty-nine euros for the season pass? Will it come with alternative character skins and outfits for the protagonists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back