• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Avari Avari , his parents tend to work late so he might spend a good bit of time wandering around after the library closes or when he finishes studying at the college; don't worry, Ludwig's a big boy, he know's the way home. ;)

I mean, why wouldn't Italian based gangsters living in London speak Japanese?

It makes sense if you don't think about it.

Come to think of it, maybe they should've been Yakuza...

Oh no i'm thinking about it help...

I don't know who that is

Corrin

The main character of possibly the most hated Fire Emblem in the entire fandom. Also in Super Smash Brothers as the 263rd Fire Emblem character that everybody complains about not wanting. See the female form. She turns into a dragon.

I guess it depends on whom you ask, but yeah, I read a lot of people who consider themselves longtime FE fans complaining about her and her game of origin for one reason or another.

I had the games and to be honest, I really liked the dynamic between the Hoshidan-born vs. the Nohrian-adopted son dynamic, I thought it made for great interactions. To be honest, I got into it during Awakening so my opinion doesn't mean much!

Yeah, 10 pages within a day. I'm not reading all that haha

ALSO CLASSES JUST STARTED YAY (sarcasm)

This happened:

That's where Scarlet comes in.
>embarks on a journey to find a necromancer
>revives Arryn
>turns Arryn into Scarlet's love slave

Kinky. Too bad he'll just be a mindless zombie at that point. But if someone's into that sort of thing, who am I to judge?

Nothing like a good ol' mindbreak story fanart. But this time, it's a male MC.
(doujin/hentai noises)

Meanwhile, Arryn's mind has been transferred into the body of Hogan the dog.

Cue torrid love affair between Arryn in Hogan's body and Elena's cat, Winston.

A little furry love to go with your mind break.

...My lord, this conversation has gotten uncomfortable.

I had the games and to be honest, I really liked the dynamic between the Hoshidan-born vs. the Nohrian-adopted son dynamic, I thought it made for great interactions. To be honest, I got into it during Awakening so my opinion doesn't mean much!
I've played fire emblem for years and honestly, I dont see the reason for the hate. I enjoyed it.

I do think it's one of the weaker games in the series, story-wise, but I don't outright despise it like some people do. I am a little biased against Corrin, though, because I thought she was relatively uninteresting in terms of personality. Especially compared to Robin, the player character in Awakening, or other lord characters throughout the series' history.

I do think it's one of the weaker games in the series, story-wise, but I don't outright despise it like some people do. I am a little biased against Corrin, though, because I thought she was relatively uninteresting in terms of personality. Especially compared to Robin, the player character in Awakening, or other lord characters throughout the series' history.
I agree it's not the best game. But the shit people give it? Nah. It ain't deserving of all that either.

I thought fates was fine gameplay wise but it had weak writing compared overall.

Corrin themselves is not very interesting or proactive as a protagonist. Compare them to someone like Ike and Eliwood from previous games and I can see why long time FE fans don't like Fates.

I had fun playing it tho.

I thought fates was fine gameplay wise but it had weak writing compared overall.

Corrin themselves is not very interesting or proactive as a protagonist. Compare them to someone like Ike and Eliwood from previous games and I can see why long time FE fans don't like Fates.

Exactly. You can have your gripes with the game. But the whole game is shit cuz of it? I mean comeon. Like I said, I didnt like Corrin much (tbf I didnt like Robin all that much either) but I'm not gonna sit here and say it was a bad game cuz of that

I agree it's not the best game. But the shit people give it? Nah. It ain't deserving of all that either.

Yeeeeah, can't get behind that level of dislike.

I'm on the same page as you. Loved the gameplay, especially the challenging Conquest route, but the writing was meh most of the time. Some of the supports were pretty interesting reads, but the main story itself was just not great compared to past FEs.

Also, I think you meant Hector, not Eliwood, lulz.

Ike will always be best FE lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back