• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

FP1mPDK.jpg

Wow. Amazing as always.

Big Brother is always watching.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can understand Hogan even with the subtitles. Because the subtitles were in English, but this RP takes place in anime land and everyone in anime land speaks Japanese.

Wow. Amazing as always.

Big Brother is always watching.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone can understand Hogan even with the subtitles. Because the subtitles were in English, but this RP takes place in anime land and everyone in anime land speaks Japanese.

Darn it! I should've went with the first idea and have him spoke Japanese! x) Oh well, we'll get 'em next time.

Yeah face-claims can be important; I remember seeing Percy Jackson, the first one, in cinemas years and when I went to read the books, I always had this idea that Grover looked African. The fella had ginger hair and blue eyes if I recall from fan-art!

If ANYONE needs stuff to do over the next week, or is just panicking because they don't know what to do - feel free to drop me a DM.

Also I need a non-Aetherian character who would be walking around late at night as a volunteer for the nighttime segment. This can be in addition to your usual night activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back