• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sebastian's gruff, mean exterior is merely there to hide the fact that he actually likes all the pink and the frills and the cats. I bet he'll be back to the Cozy Cat Cafe sooner than you think.
It's not that he dislikes it necessarily. It's just foreign to him. Very foreign lmao

Inb4 someone mentions about my comic's last panel (the clock).
Yes. The hands are not aligned perfectly for symbolic reasons. A "deadclock" for Scarlet and Sebastian, as time didn't matter to them anymore - only their personalities and life experiences.

Nom nom nom.

Inb4 someone mentions about my comic's last panel (the clock).
Yes. The hands are not aligned perfectly for symbolic reasons. A "deadclock" for Scarlet and Sebastian, as time didn't matter to them anymore - only their personalities and life experiences.

Nom nom nom.

Deep, man.

giphy.gif

Geez, that's some way to call a friend! Well, you'll have those people and as long as they mean something to ya. :D

Geez, that's some way to call a friend! Well, you'll have those people and as long as they mean something to ya. :D

best friends do that with heart. Calling each other names is like an affectionate way to go about it in the modern day x)

It's even more funnier when I draw a gun that's over-attached with ridiculous gears. I do that on purpose to trigger him, to the point where he just goes silent for a few minute and starts squeezing bubble wraps.

"You give me anxieties, Sushi. Reeeeeee."

I get that feeling alright, although my family get a great kick out of me getting pissed off since I tend to be quite explosive when it happens! But yes, I have to get out of bed and helped thw Master or Writing (MR) get a post up for Roland. ;)

Last edited:
Relatable, although on the other side of that ordeal. xD Anyways.
I'mma be off now. Will check back when someone puts up their wonderful posts. Ciao ciao~

I get that feeling alright, although my family get a great kick out of me getting pissed off since I tend to be quite explosive when it happens! But yes, I have to get out of bed and helped thw Master or Writing (MR) get a post up for Roland. ;)

Lol, like I told you, this post would be for Roland's evening, not his day post. I'm working on his day post elsewhere. We have well over a week to work on the collab we were discussing, so you don't need to be in such a great rush. Besides, I'll have to go soon-ish anyway because I have work tonight and need to get some sleep.

I thought there was lot more in the series than just two? Didn't the 7th/8th one come out there last year or the year before?

It's a shame I can't engage more in the ooc and there's so much to read in the main thread, I don't know if I can grind through them all lol

best friends do that with heart. Calling each other names is like an affectionate way to go about it in the modern day x)

It's even more funnier when I draw a gun that's over-attached with ridiculous gears. I do that on purpose to trigger him, to the point where he just goes silent for a few minute and starts squeezing bubble wraps.

"You give me anxieties, Sushi. Reeeeeee."
For sure. If you hear me calling someone a bitch casually its cuz I really like them lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back